Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was cool. First day, took a taxi to pick up our electric bikes near elbow beach. From there, got on the rail road trail. Got off the trail to go to horseshoe bay. Road back to drop the bikes off. Went back to the ship to rest. I had a headache. Also, I miscalculated how late the transportation stays open. Those taxis rides were high in price.

Second day, did a jet ski tour. That was fun.

We really didnt have a lot of time to do everything I wanted. Hamilton was a ghost town from what I heard. I wanted to go but didnt have time.

I would have reached out but i dont know if I could have made it.

This reminded me why I dont do cruises anymore.

word them taxis can be expensive. did you get to try any restaurants? As far as Hamilton being a ghost town i suppose it depends on the day. Glad yall enjoyed yourselves though with the limited time you had. Hope yall took alotta pics!

I'm assuming the ship was in Dockyard? Did you get to Snorkel Park?

Y’all ever experienced some shit that scare the shit out of you but you don’t know why? Cause on the face of it, it shouldn’t be scary but it is?

So I’m doing a meet and greet for my daughter’s teacher, it’s in the schools gym. My daughter is talking to the gym teacher, I hear a voice to my right out of view that says, hey I’m “…” my your daughters art teacher for last year .

I turn to look and I shit you not.. I see this

1660692438100.jpeg

nooooooo bullshit..fucking identical, and the character was the art teacher,.

Scare Dee Fuck Outta me

That was some spooky shit

word them taxis can be expensive. did you get to try any restaurants? As far as Hamilton being a ghost town i suppose it depends on the day. Glad yall enjoyed yourselves though with the limited time you had. Hope yall took alotta pics!

I'm assuming the ship was in Dockyard? Did you get to Snorkel Park?
I only tried one restaurant unfortunately. It was called the anchor. From what I was told, the stores were closed in hamilton.

Yeah, we were at the dockyard. $40-50 by taxi to get to where our bikes were. Took the local bus back. I skipped the snorkel

I only tried one restaurant unfortunately. It was called the anchor. From what I was told, the stores were closed in hamilton.

Yeah, we were at the dockyard. $40-50 by taxi to get to where our bikes were. Took the local bus back. I skipped the snorkel

damn. If all the stores were closed it mustve been a sunday. Dah well. Hopefully next time you get to explore the island more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back