Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that the Charger and Challenger "may" continue. They won't be muscle cars anymore tho.

Yeah the Mach-E which is a CUV and not a car. Ford is going to make the Mustang it's own brand, I think there is a electric 4 door Mustang sedan in the works too.

Damn a 4 door mustang. Wonder WTF that is going to look like.

Damn a 4 door mustang. Wonder WTF that is going to look like.
No bad from what I remember, but I think it was a fan render of what they assumed it would look like. I'll see if I can find it. I was hoping they'd put the 5.0 in it cause I'd be interested. This is all speculation if I didn't make that clear.

Edit:Pic
91625239_3024625264247539_277957037717979136_n.jpg

Last edited:
(CNN Business)The modern Dodge Challenger muscle car and the closely related Dodge Charger four-door sedan are ending their long production runs next year. But Dodge, Stellantis's American performance car brand, has a few special items in store to mark the occasion as those models rumble off into the sunset.
For one thing, customers will finally be able to order a Dodge Challenger convertible. You've long been able buy a convertible version of the Ford Mustang or Chevrolet Camaro right off the lot. Now, after 14 years on the market, the Challenger, considered somewhat of a competitor to those two "pony cars," will finally be available as a convertible you can order straight from the dealership.
Both the Challenger and the Charger are being phased out after the upcoming model year as Dodge prepares to sell electric cars in the future.
Until now, if you wanted a convertible Dodge Challenge you had to find a custom shop to do the work of removing the roof and the additional work on the car's body and frame. Now, Dodge is streamlining the process. Dodge Challengers still won't be built as convertibles at the Ontario, Canada, factory where the cars — along with Chargers and Chrysler 300 sedans — are made. Instead, Dodge has contracted with a Florida car customizing shop called Drop Top Customs to turn the hardtop coupes into convertibles.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/15/business/dodge-challenger-convertible/index.html

dcha1-jpg.1758500

dcha2-jpg.1758501

dcha3-jpg.1758502

This White boy on Hard Knocks, Adian Hutchinson remind me of the White boys that me and my friends used to befriend. Boy got a gang of sisters that look like that thang smell good.

We used to befriend White boys with good looking sisters and fuck on they sister, hit on they momma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back