Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. I seen and lived it.

But you do know gangs….. Nevermind
I’m against gangs, never wanted to be a part of it, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a scary contradicting fuck nigga. Does buddy really even talk to people in jails or is that a claim that mawfuckas ran with?

I’m against gangs, never wanted to be a part of it, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a scary contradicting fuck nigga. Does buddy really even talk to people in jails or is that a claim that mawfuckas ran with?

Who’s worse to the black community.

him or Crips?

I got back and forth on Charleston White. He be talking out his ass a lot and saying WILD shit. Sometimes I think he actually started out really trying to make a positive change out here. But somewhere along the way, the game got him, I think.

Lots of positive and lots of negative.

But I have a hard time believe that a Crip nigga ran down on him and made him apologize.

Lmao you’re defending a self hating black man that’s threatened to kill people and disrespected a dead man. They’re both fuckin garbage how about that

Show me 1 post me defending him.

Instead of saying fuck both parties you’re saying fuck that black man and you’re glad he got “checked”

So you’re doing exactly what he’s doing on a smaller level

Show me 1 post me defending him.

Instead of saying fuck both parties you’re saying fuck that black man and you’re glad he got “checked”

So you’re doing exactly what he’s doing on a smaller level
He doesn’t fuckin represent us, he contradicts himself and tries to play tough then backs down when confronted. Words have consequences im
Not on the internet threatening people so it’s NO comparison. He’s said SO much negative shit about black peoples including women need a good raping, my thoughts don’t align with his. People gotta be held accountable for reckless shit they say but the internet emboldens fuck niggaz like him

How Axel want Charleston white eradicated while complaining he wishes death on black men? Lmao

Just say you don’t like him because he actually calls the police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back