Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always tryna evolve, can’t help it, now I’m embracing. Already got a job, but the current job I got inspired me to want to do what I done before but for a government entity or in social work. Put in mad applications got 2 interviews outta 30 applications.

Got neither job, kept putting in applications, kept getting notifications that I meet the minimum requirements and if I’m to be interviewed I’ll be notified. Government don’t wanna call a nigga for shit.

Frustrated I applied to some private companies, figured fuck the public market. A day later 5 hit me back, 2 wanted higher me on the spot, but I held out cause the others pay more. One just put in a contingent offer, depending on my paper work and I got an interview on Monday to see what this other place is about that’s willing to give a nigga 70k.

All that to say based on these results ain’t no way I’m not qualified, so what’s up with these fucking government jobs. Why they got so much openings but don’t hire nobody?

Reactions: SeaSnake
It's not my fault I told you to pull up and you were looking for me to be outside walking around the one neighborhood you happened to go to that visit 🤦🏿‍♂️

I’m just fucking wit you..don’t go back and forth wit me. You and Royal enjoy y’all time..salute!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop
I’m always tryna evolve, can’t help it, now I’m embracing. Already got a job, but the current job I got inspired me to want to do what I done before but for a government entity or in social work. Put in mad applications got 2 interviews outta 30 applications.

Got neither job, kept putting in applications, kept getting notifications that I meet the minimum requirements and if I’m to be interviewed I’ll be notified. Government don’t wanna call a nigga for shit.

Frustrated I applied to some private companies, figured fuck the public market. A day later 5 hit me back, 2 wanted higher me on the spot, but I held out cause the others pay more. One just put in a contingent offer, depending on my paper work and I got an interview on Monday to see what this other place is about that’s willing to give a nigga 70k.

All that to say based on these results ain’t no way I’m not qualified, so what’s up with these fucking government jobs. Why they got so much openings but don’t hire nobody?
Do the gov jobs require a security clearance?

"This ain't The Truman Show
It's the human show
Ask the F.B.I. agent at his cubicle
Chewing on his pencil eraser with intents to erase you"

Went to fogo de chao today out in dc. Man, I cant eat like that anymore nor should i. Im disgusted with myself, lol. I will say though, creme brulée might be my new favorite dessert

• Haha
Reactions: Mister B. and Royal
Status
Not open for further replies.