Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Axel want Charleston white eradicated while complaining he wishes death on black men? Lmao

Just say you don’t like him because he actually calls the police
If you wanna play tough then cry victim I’m not respecting it. Tough talk has consequences and he’s a negative influence he can gtfoh

You’re defending a self hating black man that wishes death on other black men? Iont know what y’all stand on sometimes lls

Nah. The sucka that co-signed you joked on my dead father and has done the same to other posters but has the nerve to co-sign what you saying. Imma call that bullshit out anytime I see it.

I ain't have no issues with your post at all that's why I didn't quote it..

Nah. The sucka that co-signed you joked on my dead father and has done the same to other posters but has the nerve to co-sign what you saying. Imma call that bullshit out anytime I see it.

I ain't have no issues with your post at all that's why I didn't quote it..
Damn I ain’t know about that, shits foul

I wonder if said ‘confrontation’ is on video. Cuz I’ve seen CW be confronted about the shit he said by niggas known for violence and stand tall.

Again, I’m pretty much ‘Fuck CW.’. But yeah. The math ain’t mathing.

In the last 10 years I have had a total of 3 phones.

2 years ago my son cracked my shit and I still used but over time the screen got worse and worse and now finally unbearable. Still usable but its highly annoying with the fucked up screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back