Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
harford county is a bit wild...

cuz it's mostly white people out there.. so they treat niggaz extra bad, like they don't belong out there...

so somewhere like aberdeen where cal ripken n them live at.. i can see them looking at niggaz like they roaches or something
Lol Aberdeen isn’t just white man that’s a misconception

Lol Aberdeen isn’t just white man that’s a misconception
it's not a misperception though.. cuz anytime i drove thru all i saw was white....

we used to drive up there for door to door sales with the adt shit... them white folks stayed calling the police on us

it might be a sprinkle of niggaz in a few apartment complexes... prolly the section 8 asrea.....but it'sa mostly an area for white folks and black people who trytan get away from the hood

THIS MARYLAND NIGGA I’m talking about myself and iont do no “Schtick” bullshit I’m me

I wasn't saying that as disrespect> It's just that the way you kept bringing up Maryland made it seem like you were saying that people in Maryland don't really fuck with the cops like that. That's not my experience in my short itme.

My wife's mother's family is from Harford County. It's country as hell up there. It reminds me of down south where I grew up.

it's not a misperception though.. cuz anytime i drove thru all i saw was white....

we used to drive up there for door to door sales with the adt shit... them white folks stayed calling the police on us
Lmao when I was growing up there was multiple black neighborhoods including my own we were close to 40% black. Then around the mid 2010’s they moved to perryman and Edgewood so NOW it’s hella white. We had at least 5 neighborhoods that were all black

I wasn't saying that as disrespect> It's just that the way you kept bringing up Maryland made it seem like you were saying that people in Maryland don't really fuck with the cops like that. That's not my experience in my short itme.

My wife's mother's family is from Harford County. It's country as hell up there. It reminds me of down south where I grew up.
Extremely country, still got harassed by police
https://www.ballardspahr.com/insigh...iffs-office-cited-in-aclu-lawsuit-against-ice
https://www.michigansthumb.com/news...e-killed-by-police-in-Maryland-in-7274205.php
I LIVED here for 25 years no matter what y’all talking about

it might be a sprinkle of niggaz in a few apartment complexes... prolly the section 8 asrea.....but it'sa mostly an area for white folks and black people who trytan get away from the hood
We had hillsdale, swans meadows, Washington park, twin oaks, cranberry run, it’s different now but those were black neighborhoods when I grew up I know because I sold weed in all those spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back