Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I was going to put in my will just to throw me in a box or cremate me or whatever's cheapest. My family already told me they wouldn't honor my wishes. lol

I really don't get spending a ton of money on funerals. I know a few people that put themselves in financial hardship because of funerals.
My wife was talking about just to cremate her. At first I'm thinking no. But talking and thinking about it some more, it might be something we both might do. Not 100% sure yet but it is something to talk about some more.

My wife was talking about just to cremate her. At first I'm thinking no. But talking and thinking about it some more, it might be something we both might do. Not 100% sure yet but it is something to talk about some more.
You can always get cremated and have something special done with your ashes

People are making jewelry, reefs to go into the ocean, etc.

It's going to be that one family member that you haven't heard from in years stroll up to the service and start some shit about the money.

I've seen two situations where things got changed one was a will and one was adding a person as a beneficiary that the deceased didn't want to get anymore since they got a lot help while they were alive.

The will changing was a younger person got a old family member to change their will and leave them their house

would you call cops @BlackAx410 ??

LLS
giphy.gif

This might come off as a diss to @Shenco but it's actually not a diss............ This new music is so bad nowadays that in the Record Store forum Shenco's song(s) might be the best thing out at the moment.

Hip-hop is officially dead to me. Jazz, RnB and old school hip-hop is all I check for
Put respect on his name.. he said his name is Colton

You know..like the gun,and the weight his name holds

1659992308640.gif

My brother has a Bartesian.. similar thing
View attachment 899478

I dont really do mixed drinks like that but I tried it out. it was ok. It has two settings.. one for a "regular" drink and another for a "strong" drink. Possibly one for a straight "pour". He had a few different pods. I tried the long island pod and some other joint.

I'm not too big on the kuerig pod joints cuz theyre terrible for the environment but its aite
How about my cousin has one of these

They like it and I'm about to try one of these mixed joints

We joke around a lot on here but I legit get mad when men or women disrespect or speak and act ignorant when it comes to the LGBTQ community. I correct men and women about joking about gay people in a rude and disgusting way. I make individuals feel small when they disrespect LGBTQ people around me. I absolutely don’t fuck wit that shit. I honestly don’t understand how any black person can fuck wit that shit. We were/are marginalize simply for being what we are. Knowing what that does and how that feels, I’d be damn if I do that too, or allow someone to do that to another group.

Homophobes can get the fuck outta here

1659995363217.gif

Gotta start running evaluations to make sure ppl are fit to be parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back