Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your school failed you miserably!!! How the fuck is a whole county 1 neighborhood?
Laurence-Fishburne.gif
Ahhh so you’re the pg county nigga huh?

I’ve had personal experiences to where I’ll never call on them for anything, I’ll keep it moving. My fiancé thinks I’m too harsh on police but I don’t even want those mawfuckas in my neighborhood. There’s hate in my heart that I’m unwilling to let go for the police. Last time I talked to those mawfuckas was to get my coaching card cuz they had to give me a background check. I was in and out, I’ll never use them for a hotline

Ok I understand now a bad experience with police on these data would spur anybody on them

I'm sick as shit, shorty talking about she gonna come over and take care of me.

I don't got COVID though. I got that quadruple booster bullshit.

Ok I understand now a bad experience with police on these data would spur anybody on them
Saw my brother get slammed by the bacon when I was 6, got guns pulled out on me twice and got threatened to get blown up by the military police. Got my car illegally searched, on top of fraudulent speeding tickets I just don’t look at these mawfuckas the same way other people do

harford county is a bit wild...

cuz it's mostly white people out there.. so they treat niggaz extra bad, like they don't belong out there...

so somewhere like aberdeen where cal ripken n them live at.. i can see them looking at niggaz like they roaches or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back