Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spades run we had on here as epic......

Lol, any one who was fortunate enough to be in a spades game with me Goldie and Kandy prolly had one of the hardest laughs in their life... The three of us had a toxic competition relationship that was hilarious.

It was prolly the closest to real spades shit talking you gonna get online.

We ran a lot of games back then.... But I think spades was the most fun

Talking about dna is very touchy and taboo, for some.
I respect objective white folks but some of them are crazy with their reverse racism.
They very slick with their alternative facts
Trying to deny that the Ancients were Blacks

Like yo son.....
They like to promote this theory that apes had pale skin under their fur and since man evolved from them, we lost that fur and developed dark skin for protection from the sun. That makes no sense because recessive genes can't make dominant yo.

Pale skin .... SLC24A5 & SLC45A2 and other mutations originated roughly 8,000 years ago mane. Melanated black skin existed longer mane. Khoisans are othe oldest that have SLC24A5 and they in South Africa near the ZuLus.

At first they were saying that only Haplogroup J1 was Semitic. Now they finding out that Haplogroup E are the originators. That's right, Black folks. They say white people have Hap E too. Pointing out examples like Albert Einstein.
Haplogroup E1b1b have white and black folks but the whole Mediterranean was a well known melting pot. Black Moors were smashing European women. The oldest carriers of E1b1b are Somalis, Ethiopians, Dark skin Egyptians, Eritreans etc
E1b1a is dominated by West Africans.
Some west African tribes have stories of them coming from the Nile
E1b1b is our brothers.

Haplogroup J started to gentrify, invade, and adopted the culture Haplogroup E made

They like to white wash everything.

So this white guy....

I gotta say white. He's a regular at my bar. He even covers some door shifts from time to time if we need the extra help.

He comes in Thursday, wearing this all white tennis outfit. Like the white cotton shoes, shorts and shirt. With a white hat. It looks like he was playing tennis. Like I don't know how else to describe it

Well .. It's Sunday. And he still has it on. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and yes even today.... Sunday.

And it's crazy.... Cuz we've all noticed, cuz an all white fit is noticable.... But this really might be par for the course for him. Like. I can't say with any certainty that he's never done this before.

Like it's 100% possible he's worn the same fit for a whole month before, and I didn't pick up on it cuz it wasn't an eye catching fit. This dude normally dresses pretty grunge. And might get away with wearing the same dark grungy clothes... Cuz they really all look the same.

But this all white fit for 4 days is fucking with me 🧐

Nobody make another person do anything. A "good brother" can clearly be a "dead brother". Good don't have nothing to do with it. They gotta be smart and be able to discern when or if they should even be involving themselves. Cus most times the only person who can save the female is herself.

True

Thing is, their brother might not think they're a good brother if they don't do everything in their power to protect their sister.

So, to them, being a good brother is protecting their sister and coming to her defense with no questions asked.

Granted, no one........"made".........the brother do anything, but.........if that mentality's been instilled in them at an early age.......they can make decisions that end up ruining their lives all because they were just trying to be a good brother to their sister.

So this white guy....

I gotta say white. He's a regular at my bar. He even covers some door shifts from time to time if we need the extra help.

He comes in Thursday, wearing this all white tennis outfit. Like the white cotton shoes, shorts and shirt. With a white hat. It looks like he was playing tennis. Like I don't know how else to describe it

Well .. It's Sunday. And he still has it on. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and yes even today.... Sunday.

And it's crazy.... Cuz we've all noticed, cuz an all white fit is noticable.... But this really might be par for the course for him. Like. I can't say with any certainty that he's never done this before.

Like it's 100% possible he's worn the same fit for a whole month before, and I didn't pick up on it cuz it wasn't an eye catching fit. This dude normally dresses pretty grunge. And might get away with wearing the same dark grungy clothes... Cuz they really all look the same.

But this all white fit for 4 days is fucking with me 🧐

if it’s as white as the first day then he’s flexing

if it’s dingy and dirty then it’s just his flyest outfit he has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back