Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, there are times in life where interacting with police are u avoidable. You got renters insurance? Your door gets kicked in just know if you want to file a claim they'll want a police report. Same for auto accidents. Or are you saying you'd rather drive around in a care with the busted airbags hanging from the dash and body damage? Guess what, the police definitely go pull you over for operating a vehicle with malfunctions safety equipment.

Maybe you got 5k in the bank to pay out of pocket for the repairs so this is all moot🤷🏾‍♂️.

I said I wasn't gonna engage in this shit :scust1:
I have insurance, and I’ve never called the police under any circumstances, I’m on that “I can see why he struggles” bullshit you were talking about. Because I’ve never filled out a police report? Because I want to defund the police and spread that money to the schools? Where’s the fuckin correlation with me struggling and not talking to police??!!

I never have, idk why that’s hard to believe no interest or need for me to
Because if your call can help somebody out or maybe the neighborhood then you should make it

why you willingly letting niggas be niggas continue the cycle of BS when your call could curb activity just even a little bit ?

Lol I’m not saying you gotta be a snitch but if you hear niggas screaming at night and getting angry, call the police to shut that shit up before somebody get hurt

You and niggas like you are apart of the problem if you collectively just let shit go

lurk was right you either got nothing worth losing or protecting yet OR you ain’t making enough money yet if you still thinking like this

I have insurance, and I’ve never called the police under any circumstances, I’m on that “I can see why he struggles” bullshit you were talking about. Because I’ve never filled out a police report? Because I want to defund the police and spread that money to the schools? Where’s the fuckin correlation with me struggling and not talking to police??!!
That touched a nerve huh? I'm sorry man. I was wrong for saying you struggle in life.

Because if your call can help somebody out or maybe the neighborhood then you should make it

why you willingly letting niggas be niggas continue the cycle of BS when your call could curb activity just even a little bit ?

Lol I’m not saying you gotta be a snitch but if you hear niggas screaming at night and getting angry, call the police to shut that shit up before somebody get hurt

You and niggas like you are apart of the problem if you collectively just let shit go

lurk was right you either got nothing worth losing or protecting yet OR you ain’t making enough money yet if you still thinking like this
Lmao bullshit baseless ass conclusions my finances are fine stop fuckin pocket watching me, FUCK THE POLICE I haven’t nor never will I. Tell them bitch ass overpaid mawfuckas to do their job and patrol the neighborhood. I’m not involving myself in SHIT, I still gotta look out for mines

So do you have your local fire departments number?

Lmao bullshit baseless ass conclusions my finances are fine stop fuckin pocket watching me, FUCK THE POLICE I haven’t nor never will I. Tell them bitch ass overpaid mawfuckas to do their job and patrol the neighborhood. I’m not involving myself in SHIT, I still gotta look out for mines
You paying their salary with your taxes so why not call them when someone is being hurt. You can live with yourself if a kid get hurt and your call could prevent it

There's plenty of people that will never ever ever call the police under any circumstance because the police don't do shit besides make the block hot.

Then the corner boys bugging and wilding.

The gang members start going on spins at night because the police there during the day.

Only time I ever was willing to call the police when I moved into rich White neighborhoods.

I started calling the police on all the cracker children for speeding in the car daddy brought them. For their cracker house parties.

You know how White people move into the hood and start calling the police...I do the same to them.

All types of crimes be going down.

I'm calling the police.

lol Ax you gotta stop responding like this

I’m not saying your finances are bad

All I said was to pick up the phone bro and help your community out

if more niggas thought this way maybe some places would be slightly less of a cesspool

You paying their salary with your taxes so why not call them when someone is being hurt. You can live with yourself if a kid get hurt and your call could prevent it
Y’all mad at me for not assisting the police with their jobs like they don’t get money to waste every year, man they need to step it up fuck em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back