Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sony Montana So there's still no pain. Decided to work today. Also completely miscalculated and had to expedite my delivery of the preservative free artificial tears. I've been pretty good at keeping to the schedule.

Had a friend look at my eyes and they were grossed out lol

I finally looked and was yea that looks painful lol but thankfully no pain

How long did it take you to get better vision? I can't remember what you said

@Sony Montana So there's still no pain. Decided to work today. Also completely miscalculated and had to expedite my delivery of the preservative free artificial tears. I've been pretty good at keeping to the schedule.

Had a friend look at my eyes and they were grossed out lol

I finally looked and was yea that looks painful lol but thankfully no pain

How long did it take you to get better vision? I can't remember what you said
My vision was better the same afternoon After I woke up from the nap but it got better than that about 3 days after

Then it probably hit its peak at around week 2

Also come on man lemme see your eye

I caught a few episodes it’s decent, I’m not familiar with some of the guests cuz I’m not into battle rap

He's had more than battle rappers on more recently. I caught a few good eps with Meth, Fat Joe, Onyx, and a few others. Even the Vlad interview was ok. They pressed him a bit on being bad for Hip Hop and working for the cops.

Yeah I fuck with MEO. And that VR setup is new. Confused the shit outta me when I first saw it.

You tried the VR setup? I might pull out my PSVR and check out one of those episodes.

He's had more than battle rappers on more recently. I caught a few good eps with Meth, Fat Joe, Onyx, and a few others. Even the Vlad interview was ok. They pressed him a bit on being bad for Hip Hop and working for the cops.

You tried the VR setup? I might pull out my PSVR and check out one of those episodes.
I caught some of the method man and mero interview, might have to check out the onyx one

I caught some of the method man and mero interview, might have to check out the onyx one

The Meth interview was interesting. I really didn't know he was drugged out like that back in the day. Everyone knows he's a pot head, but he talked like he was on some of everything for a while. Basically he was living like some of these younger molly cats were. He just wasn't putting it all in his raps like them.

The Meth interview was interesting. I really didn't know he was drugged out like that back in the day. Everyone knows he's a pot head, but he talked like he was on some of everything for a while. Basically he was living like some of these younger molly cats were. He just wasn't putting it all in his raps like them.
Yeah I remember hearing redman was on acid during dare iz a dark side and that’s why he doesn’t like performing those songs, a lot of guys was on hard drugs back then

They went in his house...mos def let dem thangs ring out.

Now she gotta live wit the fact that she got he brother killed. Probably over some bs at that.

I mean this all really depends on what the argument about right.

If it was just some bullshit and she was using her brothers as a weapon against the dude because she was mad at him, then yeah, the chick deserves to feel the pain she caused.

If dude was beating on or abusing her, and she got her brothers involved because she wanted to be done with him and wanted to make sure he got the message to stay away, then it's hard to say she was in the wrong. Brothers protect their sisters and rightfully so. Like I said before though, we're kinda past the point where you can just threaten to rough someone up and expect that to be enough. If you're going to take it to the physical, you better be willing to go all the way.

It didn’t sound like one of those southern stand your ground states, that shot when buddy was on the ground is gonna get him a charge too

Word. Depending on what the reason is she sent her brothers over there she should get hit with charges as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back