Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had more than battle rappers on more recently. I caught a few good eps with Meth, Fat Joe, Onyx, and a few others. Even the Vlad interview was ok. They pressed him a bit on being bad for Hip Hop and working for the cops.

You tried the VR setup? I might pull out my PSVR and check out one of those episodes.

Na. My son has an oculus but I haven’t ventured onto that shit to try it out yet.

you say that as its a bad thing lol
Shit it’s a great move….. knowing this city niggas find out u sitting on that type of cheese u may never get to enjoy that money

I remember ppl sitting outside of my aunt s crib waiting for her just so they can ask her for money

there was this dumb ass show on adult swim back in the day, Xavier

uv0cbudiqnl31.jpg

jus seen a commercial for African mercy ships & one of the patients looked like

now I'm thinkin is it possible these crackas really did that

cuz I've never seen that condition before

He's had more than battle rappers on more recently. I caught a few good eps with Meth, Fat Joe, Onyx, and a few others. Even the Vlad interview was ok. They pressed him a bit on being bad for Hip Hop and working for the cops.

You tried the VR setup? I might pull out my PSVR and check out one of those episodes.
I tried it on the quest. It’s cool but video quality is lacking. Dope concept tho.

Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of FBG Duck passing

“ niggas from 62nd killed a nigga from 63rd , 30 minutes away”- J Mane

hope the streets stay quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back