Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught some of the method man and mero interview, might have to check out the onyx one

That Onyx one is wild. Especially the part when Sticky Fingas starts to go at the Esso dude off to the side of the rest of the pod. Both Fredo and Sticky still a lil too arrogant IMO at times.

That Onyx one is wild. Especially the part when Sticky Fingas starts to go at the Esso dude off to the side of the rest of the pod. Both Fredo and Sticky still a lil too arrogant IMO at times.

I applaud Sticky for still having the confidence to try and get buck with people after his lack of actual fighting ability was exposed for everyone to see a long time ago.

I really think sticky is bi-polar I remember nore said he didn’t like a topic in his interview and screamed FUCK YALL IM OUTTA HERE, I’m pretty sure his temper is why he’s not further along in his acting career

I applaud Sticky for still having the confidence to try and get buck with people after his lack of actual fighting ability was exposed for everyone to see a long time ago.

LLS man I wonder how that would've went over if that happened in the social media era we are in now. All that tough shit and that nigga looked like he didn't even know how to correctly throw a jab. Shit was embarrassing for that nigga to me.

Which charges do you feel she deserves?

If it was over some bs and not her safety being defended then manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death. There's another one I want to throw out there but can't remember the exact term.

Yeah, then old boy is fucked

You can't shoot someone in the back in Michigan

In most states you can't his best bet is too just say he was scared and lost it in the heat of the moment. Even if he broke that nigga better get the best paid lawyer his money can afford.

Depending on the charges he gets. The smart play might be to get the lawyer to get him the deal possible.

If it was over some bs and not her safety being defended then manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death. There's another one I want to throw out there but can't remember the exact term.

Murder II might actually be in play because she left that house and came back with the sole purpose of some type of violence happening.

That's actually not out of the realm of possibility. A lot of states have laws where if someone gets killed in the commission of a crime, everyone involved in the crime get the same charge.

Watching that onyx interview and it’s not really fredro, sticky is an asshole man, I haven’t even seen the part when he was talking to esco

Is it me or is it all of a sudden a lot of videos on social media of white and Asian mma or boxing trained dudes going after black dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back