Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inori. Im looking up stuff to do in bermuda and yall really dont have much. At least when I compare to other islands in have been to. Take aruba for instance. If you look in trip advisor, aruba got over 25 pages of excursions and other things to do. Bermuda only has 2 pages, lol

I bought mine from Amazon, but you can cop from the various resellers directly.

My 4GB RasPi 4 is a CanaKit joint. Came with a keyboard, mouse, case, a 32GB card and a few other things.

View attachment 897705
I think imma get the 64 or 128 if they have them.
It’s going to be home security and automation with a smart mirror and coffee table.
I rather do it like this myself because of Amazon and that ring shit isn’t cool. That’s kinda fucked up.

I had a college course where the majority of the course was to watch Ted Talk videos and speak on how the subject matter was relevant to the class.

Amazing that I need this to get a degree to earn a living helping people.

@Inori. Im looking up stuff to do in bermuda and yall really dont have much. At least when I compare to other islands in have been to. Take aruba for instance. If you look in trip advisor, aruba got over 25 pages of excursions and other things to do. Bermuda only has 2 pages, lol
:shrug2:

lol I mean Aruba is like 70 something square miles compared to Bermudas 21. What type of shit you looking to do?

:shrug2:

lol I mean Aruba is like 70 something square miles compared to Bermudas 21. What type of shit you looking to do?
More than snorkeling, lol. Gonna do a wave runner excursion. Havent road one in years. Also gonna rent an electric bike and ride on those railroad trails you told me about. I was gonna get a scooter. It would have been my first time riding but it would also have been my first time driving on the left side. Dont know if I want both of those to be my first time it the same time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back