Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones
i need some pi4 's playa for a home automation project im going to start

where can i get them other thn amazon?

I bought mine from Amazon, but you can cop from the various resellers directly.

My 4GB RasPi 4 is a CanaKit joint. Came with a keyboard, mouse, case, a 32GB card and a few other things.

20210119_161844.jpg

@AZTG

new fridge was just installed

View attachment 897701

Fire fam. I got mine last week.

Yo tell me how, I checked the old fridge the night before I got my new one, and it wasnt working.

On the day of the delivery I get the call that the new fridge gonna be here in 20 minutes, go to double check I took everything out the old fridge, and found the shit working.

I was heated. 3k gone.

I gave the delivery folks an extra $50 to throw it in the garage for me, and cancelled the backup fridge.

Shit been working like a dream in the garage ever since.

The universe just wanted me to be 3k short.

Craziness.

Yo tell me how, I checked the old fridge the night before I got my new one, and it wasnt working.

On the day of the delivery I get the call that the new fridge gonna be here in 20 minutes, go to double check I took everything out the old fridge, and found the shit working.

I was heated. 3k gone.

I gave the delivery folks an extra $50 to throw it in the garage for me, and cancelled the backup fridge.

Craziness.
Lol this my 3rd one in 3 years I think I hope it’s the last until I move

@Sony Montana had the procedure this morning for lasik. Went well. I was surprised I could see directly after still. Got home and went directly to bed. They said to just use the drops when I’m awake. I have no pain but took 2 Motrin this morning

Taking the eye drops was successful lol I may need to go to the store to get more artificial tears because they only gave me a sample box. Really no pain (knock on wood) and I can see like I normally would without glasses but I’m squinting lol probably helps that I keep the lights off

They gave me these dark sunglasses that are smaller than what I was expecting. Also gave me some clear glasses for when I sleep so I don’t hit my eyes

They gave Xanax to help calm me

Most uncomfortable thing was the device to keep the eyelids open. I was lightly worried at one point because I overheard someone say the pupil closed and the blinking orange light kind of disappeared into black but then reappeared lol

@AZTG

new fridge was just installed

View attachment 897701

No water and ice dispenser? Yuk!

I was heated. 3k gone.

Craziness.

This nigga didn't know his fridge was in defrost mode :hahaha:

@Sony Montana had the procedure this morning for lasik. Went well. I was surprised I could see directly after still. Got home and went directly to bed. They said to just use the drops when I’m awake. I have no pain but took 2 Motrin this morning

Taking the eye drops was successful lol I may need to go to the store to get more artificial tears because they only gave me a sample box. Really no pain (knock on wood) and I can see like I normally would without glasses but I’m squinting lol probably helps that I keep the lights off

They gave me these dark sunglasses that are smaller than what I was expecting. Also gave me some clear glasses for when I sleep so I don’t hit my eyes

They gave Xanax to help calm me

Most uncomfortable thing was the device to keep the eyelids open. I was lightly worried at one point because I overheard someone say the pupil closed and the blinking orange light kind of disappeared into black but then reappeared lol
Your aftercare probably gonna go a lot smoother than mine but that’s good to hear man. I’m glad you can finally see

Remember you gotta use the clear glasses to shower for a decent amount of time

Yeah you’re gonna need to buy your own eye drops you’re gonna run out

that whole process with the instrument to keep the pupil open was the most uncomfortable part that’s where a lil bit of my anxiety came from

Noooo don’t ever squint lol

It’s way too soon to do that. Don’t squint or touch your eyes for Atleast 2 weeks

Driving at night might be a bit annoying until the weekend as well

I be feeling bad for people with jobs that are mostly bullshit, redundant and could easily automated.

A lot of shit is a waste of money and human effort.

Only companies that are willing to make the investment in technology will succeed and outpace the companies that still got humans doing bullshit office grunt work will eventually die.

The contradiction is, companies that regularly make investments in technology that eliminate human work, offer the highest salaries and best benefit package.

Those jobs are highly competitive, highly skilled.

So if you are an educated worker or experienced worker, making 40-60K, doing office bitch work, you need to retrain and get better skills fast. Because they are gonna get rid of that job.

Especially these IT jobs. Most IT jobs are bitch work, working on old outdated bullshit, doing old and outdated processes because 90 percent of companies are IT as a cost and not a benefit.

Most companies even hire these lazy ass managed service providers to do the bitch for work them and they even do the bare minimum.

So a company will pay a managed service provider millions of dollars to do half assed work. Then pay you 60K to do the work they should've did.

My point is, get the fuck out of the workforce as fast a possible. Be relentless about securing your bag as fast as possible because you are wasting your time with motherfuckers that can't run shit.

When you get to that 100K+150K range, it's still bullshit but at least the check is nice.

I'm glad I'm retired and old. I couldn't deal with the bullshit see today. I'll probably catch a case.
I’m close to looking for another job because I caught the Rona by having the wrong mask in ER. I’m seriously about to look for a job I have no experience in just to try something new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back