Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got people's in Buckingham county Virginia

Biggest cesspool of humanity I've ever seen in my life.... That place is hell

Aye man I never got to go to Picassos but I did get to go to Luxury Browns before it turned to Royal Blue and got shut down after that dude got killed on the dance floor.
Got banned for fighting like most sailors. I think a sailor died at Picasso's too. I don't remember the full story but I remember the Admiral that was in charge of the Norfolk base sending memos to ship commands to stay away from that club.
Was that Mic Lord in the second video
What's up with DJ Joe Pro now a days?

Got banned for fighting like most sailors. I think a sailor died at Picasso's too. I don't remember the full story but I remember the Admiral that was in charge of the Norfolk base sending memos to ship commands to stay away from that club.

What's up with DJ Joe Pro now a days?

man I member seein Joe all the time when I was out and about. That nigga still cool as hell.

Still out here at all the strip clubs
man I member seein Joe all the time when I was out and about. That nigga still cool as hell.

Yoooo ...he still doing it. My first dayz in the 7 cities was in Portsmouth near the shipyards. I met him at a nearby stripclub and he hooked me up with a Stripper i smashed. I bought some of those Joe Pro mixtapes. He's connected with some peoples I know in NYC that throw underground stripper parties

What kills me about this whole Charleston white shit is that all these niggas putting out threats and money on his head.

wheres all this energy for non whites who actually hurt black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back