Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
please describe to me in the most non intrusive way…what is pink sauce?
Chef Pii's TikToks have garnered millions of views, with her most-viewed video currently at 6.7 million. Any video involving the sauce on her account, which she says contains sunflower seed oil, honey, chili, garlic and dragon fruit (what makes it pink) have attracted tens of thousands of views, and there are at least 100 of them so far.
This?

Apparently, there is a growing trend of U.S. citizens moving to Mexico and renting apartments because it's cheaper down there and then commuting across the border to go to work or working remotely. Mexicans don't like it, and are basically using the same reasoning to oppose it as a lot of Americans use to oppose Mexicans coming here. lol You can't make this shit up.

Apparently, there is a growing trend of U.S. citizens moving to Mexico and renting apartments because it's cheaper down there and then commuting across the border to go to work or working remotely. Mexicans don't like it, and are basically using the same reasoning to oppose it as a lot of Americans use to oppose Mexicans coming here. lol You can't make this shit up.

Mexico City? Nahhh I’m not breathing that air everyday….or spending a minute on those roads

misogynistic rant coming

You can not satisfy a woman. And what I mean by that is over the course of a relationship, women will always want what they don’t have.

If a woman wants a man that has money that can take her on trips and buy her nice things, but he has to work a lot to make the money. A woman will then want a man that spends a lot of time with her.

If woman gets with a man that had a decent job and a work life balance to spend time with her but his job doesn’t make a lot of money. A woman will want to go on trips, get expensive gifts, and be wined and dined more often.

If a woman gets with a emotionally mature guy that tends to her needs and seeks to work through deferences. She’ll then want a guy that has more fight back and “passion” which means fights with her.

If a woman gets with an emotionally immature guy that fights with her all the time. She’ll long for a Romeo that tends to her needs and romances her.

Shit..if a woman gets with a guy with a huge dick, she’ll long for a guy with a average dick so sex ain’t always something she gotta prepare for and be mentally ready.

They can’t be satisfied in the long run..can’t do it (mike singletary voice) 6 months is average amount of time before that shit starts. Bet money you don’t have any relationship problems till six months in and it’s always starts because now she wants you to be or do some shit that you ain’t app to do.

And instead of coming to terms wit her bullshit, y’all gonna start randomly having problems and you gone be like..yo, where this even coming from..and that’s if she don’t just flat out cheat wit the lunch nigga that is the type nigga you ain’t.

Women never ever cheat wit a nigga like you. Check yo Rolodex if you ever been cheated on..bet money that nigga was nothing like you.

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Dwayne Wade I love it clio.gif

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Also hilarious how the Governors of Texas and Arizona have bussed immigrants up to D.C.

Prompting the Mayor of D.C. to ask for the President's help.............and not getting any response from the White House.

And they're calling it a humanitarian crisis.............even though they've only got 10% of the migrants that Arizona and Texas have.

:hahaha:

Related video:

Shaq laughing clip.gif

I get it. I wouldn't do it though

I get that.

Especially considering we were the capital of the Confederacy.

It's just that I'm from Richmond..........and Richmond doesn't feel like the South to me.

When I think of the South.......I think country, but yeah......if you're strictly going by the Mason Dixon line it doesn't really matter how I feel at all.

Thing is most of VA is country outside the big cities. Like if you ever hear somebody from Smithfield talk you’ll know

Never understood why VA is considered the South.

For some reason, people up north consider the south to be anything below DC..........but VA's never felt like a southern state to me.

To be clear, it's never felt like a northern state either.

When I think of the South, I think of any state below VA.
VA was the Capital of the Confederacy. (Richmond, to be exact)

That's definitely South. In fact, it's the beginning of the South. Maryland and Delaware (along with Kentucky, West Virginia, and Missouri) were always considered "border states" and pretty much the basis of the Mason/Dixon line.

Chef Pii's TikToks have garnered millions of views, with her most-viewed video currently at 6.7 million. Any video involving the sauce on her account, which she says contains sunflower seed oil, honey, chili, garlic and dragon fruit (what makes it pink) have attracted tens of thousands of views, and there are at least 100 of them so far.
This?
This what people making a big deal about? I thought it was some fuckery involving vagina or something. This just Patti Labelle pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back