Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these cool ass dress shorts.....

I be waiting for the day someone tries to stop me with them

Naw I’m speaking strictly from a technical standpoint. The way he constructs his bars and his cadences and rhyme schemes are like classic east coast street shit.

Strictly in that way, I feel like he identifies more with the OG east coast niggas than the southern niggas.

Never understood why VA is considered the South.

For some reason, people up north consider the south to be anything below DC..........but VA's never felt like a southern state to me.

To be clear, it's never felt like a northern state either.

When I think of the South, I think of any state below VA.

I gotta give it to y'all americans. They were actually dancing inside tonight. Usually in Toronto it's just man's and gyal standing over their bottles grilling but tonight was a vibe.

Never understood why VA is considered the South.

For some reason, people up north consider the south to be anything below DC..........but VA's never felt like a southern state to me.

To be clear, it's never felt like a northern state either.

When I think of the South, I think of any state below VA.
Because it's south of the mason dixon line

Because it's south of the mason dixon line

I get that.

Especially considering we were the capital of the Confederacy.

It's just that I'm from Richmond..........and Richmond doesn't feel like the South to me.

When I think of the South.......I think country, but yeah......if you're strictly going by the Mason Dixon line it doesn't really matter how I feel at all.

I get that.

It's just that I'm from Richmond..........and Richmond doesn't feel like the South to me.

When I think of the South.......I think country, but yeah......if you're strictly going by the Mason Dixon line it doesn't really matter how I feel at all.
Yea when I was in MD I never really considered to be in the south. Especially when we still had blizzards lol

I get that.

VA definitely has country parts though. Same with MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back