Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weed is bad god damn
Bruh, I almost beat a nigga about that shit....

I'm down there.... Running low on weed I brought.... They like yeah.... My man's sell weed over in this trailer park ...

We goes down there.... Shit dark as hell.... I'm heavy the entire time I'm down there, cuz I don't play with country niggaz.... My man telling me to chill cuz he think I'm reaching..... But this shit legit look like a set up...

Man this nigga comes out with this dark ass, dried up ass weed... I'm looking at this shit like.... C'mon man.... If I'm paying 40.... You gotta run me more than this.....

That shit was straight headache weed. I was miserable down there. I had to go, cuz I was ready to shoot somebody.... Just cuz they all got on my nerves

We was at a cook out.... And I was bugging out cuz the yard was literally the woods.... Like these niggaz live in the woods.... Everybody.... Like no matter where you go, niggaz live in the woods.... I'm sure they don't gotta homicide rate, cuz they good at digging holes... I'm like .. How many niggaz been buried in this yard??

Ever not play the lottery but then check the numbers and be like…”I wouldn’t have chose them numbers anyway, so I didn’t really lose”

Man, I need some new and better tires for my bicycle. Tired of getting flats. I knew I should have bought a spare inner tube and air cartridge. Not sure how many miles im away from home but I aint walking back. Waiting for my brother to pick me up.

Apparently, there is a growing trend of U.S. citizens moving to Mexico and renting apartments because it's cheaper down there and then commuting across the border to go to work or working remotely. Mexicans don't like it, and are basically using the same reasoning to oppose it as a lot of Americans use to oppose Mexicans coming here. lol You can't make this shit up.

Whites gonna white

orlnk9us2pe91.jpg

I thought Texas was hot in June

Florida feels like the devils anus right now. White chicks looking like yellow jawns right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back