Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Before we tear this idiot millennial queen all the way down... has anybody tried the pink sauce? is it tasty? Are the ingredients posted? Maybe she just needs a helping hand?

I just don't want to be walking through the grocery store one day and see an FDA approved Mamma Jane's Pink Sauce on the shelves and the shit is owned by Kraft.

don't worry about me. I know there's gotta be somebody trying to sneak in the club right now wearing some black on black 1s
View attachment 892487

Aye... playas fuck up too! But on another note... let's talk about your accent. You sound country and city at the same time. Where are you from? Omaha?

don't worry about me. I know there's gotta be somebody trying to sneak in the club right now wearing some black on black 1s

Aye... playas fuck up too! But on another note... let's talk about your accent. You sound country and city at the same time. Where are you from? Omaha?

Lol Atlanta,GA

Let me hear your voice

Lol Atlanta,GA

lol my bad that first line was for this dude @King Freeman who should be carding teenagers right now.

As for hearing my voice... how long are you in NY for and let me talk to my girl first and make sure it's cool because I have an admittedly questionable moral compass and I have to check in to know if I'm crossing lines or whatever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But let me just say I talk like I'm from Milwaukee and later new jersey and spent a lot of effort trying to have no accent at all.

lol my bad that first line was for this dude @King Freeman who should be carding teenagers right now.

As for hearing my voice... how long are you in NY for and let me talk to my girl first and make sure it's cool because I have an admittedly questionable moral compass and I have to check in to know if I'm crossing lines or whatever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But let me just say I talk like I'm from Milwaukee and later new jersey and spent a lot of effort trying to have no accent at all.

Stan don't worry about me. You for sure don't have no girl, on here drunk at 1:30am, misinterpreting posts, chirping niggas in the other thread about religion, going back n forth w me, and apparently going over my resume. Send ol' girl the vocaroo and stop being scary.

Maybe you can salvage the night.

You're acting like you weren't following me from thread to thread trying to shoot your little nerf shots at me when I said nothing to you. Nah you gonna get this work.

Nigga had to beg for a day off to rest his bunions after a long day of mean mugging 24 year old white canadians wearing crocs.

What's a bouncer to an antisocial? I'm your kryptonite B. I don't want to get in the club so what's the actual point of you? You just a big guy standing next to a door.

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back