Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
misogynistic rant coming

You can not satisfy a woman. And what I mean by that is over the course of a relationship, women will always want what they don’t have.

If a woman wants a man that has money that can take her on trips and buy her nice things, but he has to work a lot to make the money. A woman will then want a man that spends a lot of time with her.

If woman gets with a man that had a decent job and a work life balance to spend time with her but his job doesn’t make a lot of money. A woman will want to go on trips, get expensive gifts, and be wined and dined more often.

If a woman gets with a emotionally mature guy that tends to her needs and seeks to work through deferences. She’ll then want a guy that has more fight back and “passion” which means fights with her.

If a woman gets with an emotionally immature guy that fights with her all the time. She’ll long for a Romeo that tends to her needs and romances her.

Shit..if a woman gets with a guy with a huge dick, she’ll long for a guy with a average dick so sex ain’t always something she gotta prepare for and be mentally ready.

They can’t be satisfied in the long run..can’t do it (mike singletary voice) 6 months is average amount of time before that shit starts. Bet money you don’t have any relationship problems till six months in and it’s always starts because now she wants you to be or do some shit that you ain’t app to do.

And instead of coming to terms wit her bullshit, y’all gonna start randomly having problems and you gone be like..yo, where this even coming from..and that’s if she don’t just flat out cheat wit the lunch nigga that is the type nigga you ain’t.

Women never ever cheat wit a nigga like you. Check yo Rolodex if you ever been cheated on..bet money that nigga was nothing like you.

misogynistic rant coming

You can not satisfy a woman. And what I mean by that is over the course of a relationship, women will always want what they don’t have.

If a woman wants a man that has money that can take her on trips and buy her nice things, but he has to work a lot to make the money. A woman will then want a man that spends a lot of time with her.

If woman gets with a man that had a decent job and a work life balance to spend time with her but his job doesn’t make a lot of money. A woman will want to go on trips, get expensive gifts, and be wined and dined more often.

If a woman gets with a emotionally mature guy that tends to her needs and seeks to work through deferences. She’ll then want a guy that has more fight back and “passion” which means fights with her.

If a woman gets with an emotionally immature guy that fights with her all the time. She’ll long for a Romeo that tends to her needs and romances her.

Shit..if a woman gets with a guy with a huge dick, she’ll long for a guy with a average dick so sex ain’t always something she gotta prepare for and be mentally ready.

They can’t be satisfied in the long run..can’t do it (mike singletary voice) 6 months is average amount of time before that shit starts. Bet money you don’t have any relationship problems till six months in and it’s always starts because now she wants you to be or do some shit that you ain’t app to do.

And instead of coming to terms wit her bullshit, y’all gonna start randomly having problems and you gone be like..yo, where this even coming from..and that’s if she don’t just flat out cheat wit the lunch nigga that is the type nigga you ain’t.

Women never ever cheat wit a nigga like you. Check yo Rolodex if you ever been cheated on..bet money that nigga was nothing like you.
What about couples that have been together for decades where the women is happy? And no one cheated.

That is true too. I read that they want the kids to wear padding of some sort on their heads for that purpose. Also I saw that they want to outlaw heading the ball for kids at a certain age.

If I had to train a American young athlete, I would put that motherfucker in soccer.

I would be like fuck that NFL, NBA, MLS shit.

We tryna get half a billy.

Now kick that ball nephew.

What about couples that have been together for decades where the women is happy? And no one cheated.
The woman in that relationship has a healthy relationship with a strong and wise mother figure who she whole heartily respects that talks her off the ledge.

People really thought Mike came up with them moves by himself?

Mike was a notorious thief and he wore his inspirations on his sleeve. Especially if you used to watch all those 1950s to 1970s musicals, you see all the moves in there.

The best thing about Michael was his ability to market himself as something that you never seen before by putting it altogether in a package that people couldn't deny.

He's really the Walt Disney of Pop and dance. Take a bunch of old dance moves, add in some Hip Hop dance, now it looks totally original. The music videos were jacked, but they were the best produced. The songs were kinda jacked.

Great artists steal. Bad ones borrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back