Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's not make this weird.

oncoming-fist_dark-skin-tone_1f44a-1f3ff_1f3ff.png

lol my bad that first line was for this dude @King Freeman who should be carding teenagers right now.

As for hearing my voice... how long are you in NY for and let me talk to my girl first and make sure it's cool because I have an admittedly questionable moral compass and I have to check in to know if I'm crossing lines or whatever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But let me just say I talk like I'm from Milwaukee and later new jersey and spent a lot of effort trying to have no accent at all.

Going back today. I dated two jersey dudes. One from Newark and one from Camden, but drawing a blank on what a Milwaukee accent sounds like.

My voice kinda going out too( lil more raspy). I was doing too much yelling I guess these past few days lol. New York tired me out

Last edited:
I love a challenge, lemme rock this..
1658832032321.gif

Listen, I’m not the most handsome man, I’m not the smartest, the most romantic, the most exciting. I’m not a lot of things, at the same time, I am a lot of things. I say that to say I’m imperfect. Me being imperfect and understanding that im still worthy has helped me framed perfection.

It doesn’t exist, and im not looking to be with someone that lives their life in that light. That’s why I’m feeling you. To others you may not be the most beautiful, the most intelligent, etc, that whole spiel. But the fit that you and I can have in this imperfect world..I’m saying, I wanna build wit you. I hope you don’t take any of this as a dig to you.

You are unique in a way that draws this imperfect man to you, regardless of distance. It’s like two stars are light years away but together make up a beautiful constellation. Be Orion with me Ayanfe, be what makes up Scorpio and Cancer, be passion and determination wit ya boy

I would carry him off the field and tell him "this ain't the sport for you son". After that, sign him up for baseball or soccer. Shit, truth be told, that is where the money is at and you don't have to worry about your brain later in life.

The crazy thing about soccer is though, they get CTE too from hitting the ball with their head. So it's not even about concussions, just getting hit in the head repeatedly causes CTE.

The crazy thing about soccer is though, they get CTE too from hitting the ball with their head. So it's not even about concussions, just getting hit in the head repeatedly causes CTE.

That is true too. I read that they want the kids to wear padding of some sort on their heads for that purpose. Also I saw that they want to outlaw heading the ball for kids at a certain age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back