Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the gaming systems I either had or played, I can really only say one system that was completely terrible. That was the virtual boy by nintendo.

My boy had it. If you never played it, just directly stare at a infrared laser for a few minutes and you will experience the VB. Also, you had to ark your neck in the goggles. Fuck around to long and you will leave with scoliosis in the spine.

Nothing virtual about it. They just stripped Mario of all colors and left it red and black.

I wouldnt be surprised if these are now used as torture devices.

A young beautiful woman's pussy be so powerful it got men murdering their entire family for it. I be listening to these truecrime joints on YouTube and I'm like got damn.

Lol can't just leave your wife and kids like millions of men do? Nah, everybody gotta die as a sacrifice to your new bride?

Shit is demonic.

That's why my ass just never married and stayed single for most of my life. Only had one woman that almost got me but I dodged that shit like Barry Sanders in '97.

I go do what I want, when I want. It's gonna stay that way lol. I don't like making decisions that I can easily overturn.

Dudes be signing up for marriage and family life and they don't even know if it'll be a good experience. Then wanna kill everyone when they hate what they done to themselves.

Like a wise man told me, You can't miss what you never had, so don't aspire to have what you have never missed.

GenZ is good for making a new term shorter than the original

But they turned the ski mask or face mask into the Pooh Shiesty mask. Added a whole extra word

GenZ is good for making a new term shorter than the original

But they turned the ski mask or face mask into the Pooh Shiesty mask. Added a whole extra word
And they be walking round in 100 degree weather with a hoody, that mask, and a skully.

"Watch who you hang around
Don't let nobody bring you down
Friends come & go like the seasons
Leaves turn to brown
Some only come around when everything is green
Be careful
Not to let a snake
Infiltrate ya team
For every Jesus
There's a Judas
Every Caesar
There's a Brutus......."