Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Felix ain’t run the second leg….. I thought I saw her in the prelims

I think scheduling conflicts for some of the women made it difficult for them to get a team for the earlier races (e.g., McLaughlin was competing in the hurdles), so they asked Felix to run the that race. She was in the middle of retirement, so she was really just doing them a favor. She wasn't there to compete through the whole event.

I think scheduling conflicts for some of the women made it difficult for them to get a team for the earlier races (e.g., McLaughlin was competing in the hurdles), so they asked Felix to run the that race. She was in the middle of retirement, so she was really just doing them a favor. She wasn't there to compete through the whole event.
Great luxury to have cuz she smoked her leg in the prelims

Get one already done up
Go to your local hobby shop and check what they got. Worst case scenario you'll have to buy everything and pay them to put it together. But it's better to put it together yourself. You'll spend extra money on buying a electric motor though. I been wanting to get a gas one and those are really fast. But I got like 4 electric the last one I've been working on for about 5 years. Just haven't finished it yet

Go to your local hobby shop and check what they got. Worst case scenario you'll have to buy everything and pay them to put it together. But it's better to put it together yourself. You'll spend extra money on buying a electric motor though. I been wanting to get a gas one and those are really fast. But I got like 4 electric the last one I've been working on for about 5 years. Just haven't finished it yet

I've been looking at some the models by Traxxas. Will definitely visit a hobby shop to see what's really what and learn a few before making choice on a starter car.

I've been looking at some the models by Traxxas. Will definitely visit a hobby shop to see what's really what and learn a few before making choice on a starter car.
If you know what you want gone get it now and don't waste your money on a starter car. Cause you'll need a remote for it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back