Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inori

What is the best way to travel in Bermuda? Local bus?

I was gonna rent a electric bike to sight see. Not sure how i feel about driving in the left side so u didnt want to get a scooter

What are some good food spots?

@Inori

What is the best way to travel in Bermuda? Local bus?

I was gonna rent a electric bike to sight see. Not sure how i feel about driving in the left side so u didnt want to get a scooter

What are some good food spots?

busses can be unreliable sometimes depending on where you coming from but yeah that might be ya best bet if you arent travelling on your own. Taxis can get expensive and there aint really an uber or lyft here.

You can rent a bike if you want and be able to travel wherever you like. Getting used to being on the other side of the road aint too bad. Theres also little two seater cars you can rent as well if thats more ya speed.

ezgif-1-614d99bb66.jpeg

As far as food spots.. hit up Woody's, Art Mels, Seaside Grill.. some folks debate on who has the best fish sandwich between the three.. theres some other spots too tho.

Wahoos, Pickled Onion, Fish N Tings, The Muslim Bakery.

Yashi has some good sushi along with Beluga Bar.

Depends on what you lookin for I could go on the food spots out here are pretty diverse

tried this back in 2009/2010..was watching a laker game and the squeak of the shoes and the ping of the basketball was so loud to me and was echoing and I could feel every sound in my body…was wild. I had to tell myself it was the “spice” and had to drink water and keep conscious that it was going to be over soon..took a few hours but it calmed down

Damn yall. @VIBE smoking sherm.

tried this back in 2009/2010..was watching a laker game and the squeak of the shoes and the ping of the basketball was so loud to me and was echoing and I could feel every sound in my body…was wild. I had to tell myself it was the “spice” and had to drink water and keep conscious that it was going to be over soon..took a few hours but it calmed down

were you just bored or something??? 'Cause by then all of America should have heard about how fucked up that shit is.

busses can be unreliable sometimes depending on where you coming from but yeah that might be ya best bet if you arent travelling on your own. Taxis can get expensive and there aint really an uber or lyft here.

You can rent a bike if you want and be able to travel wherever you like. Getting used to being on the other side of the road aint too bad. Theres also little two seater cars you can rent as well if thats more ya speed.

View attachment 891458

As far as food spots.. hit up Woody's, Art Mels, Seaside Grill.. some folks debate on who has the best fish sandwich between the three.. theres some other spots too tho.

Wahoos, Pickled Onion, Fish N Tings, The Muslim Bakery.

Yashi has some good sushi along with Beluga Bar.

Depends on what you lookin for I could go on the food spots out here are pretty diverse
Are there trails for the bikes? Or along the roads, do they have space for bike riders?

Are there trails for the bikes? Or along the roads, do they have space for bike riders?

A separate lane? Hell naw you on the road with the rest of the vehicles. Lol folks show tourists alot of grace tho. People will likely just overtake you if you going too slow which tourists tend to do. Dont try to be like the locals and take the unofficial "third lane" weaving in and outa traffic. If you got some sense and know how to drive back home you should be straight bruh.

Speaking of trails there are alot of old railway trails you can walk or ride a pedal bike through if you wanna get ya hike or exploration on. Not meant for motor bikes/scooters or cars tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back