Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the movie 1UP on Amazon and damn it was so bad.

Worse movie I seen this year. Easily.

Thor Dark World is a masterpiece compared to this

I just did a quick google but my take on this is they didn't grow up or spend significant development years in the bronx but their people that they grew up with did so welcome to the diaspora I guess...

Born In The Bronx
“I was actually born in New York, in the Bronx. My family were the ones who migrated first to Virginia, and eventually all my family did, but we’re from New York originally. My grandmother lived in the Bronx and my sister lived in Harlem. I don’t remember too much about being there then cause I was young. But Malice, who’s older than me, has definitely mentioned seeing and hearing hip-hop everywhere at that time–like coming from the park through everyone’s apartment windows.”

To me it kinda reinforces how silly it is for black people in america to be arguing about what state, city, county or block somebody is from. That stupid shit is like 20% of our problems.

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Y'all ever hear a different perspective about some shit you did that conflicts with what you remember?? 🤔

Cuz apparently I'm a monster of a human being and never knew I was that bad 🤷🏿‍♂️
Du wants to be a super villain character soooo bad.

I misread gaming.

Edit... is gaming even considered a "hobby" anymore? Minus well put "watching movies". If you say "gaming" is your hobby I'm gonna assume you have at least a few quake mods under your belt.

Let me thicken the plot:

I saw another article today that said T-Grizzly makes $200k a month playing GTA.

Y’all take that information and do whatever you want with it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back