Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't heard anyone say it because no else has said it. What he is saying is that Pusha T is the only one who has said that and wants to try and do that for music purposes.
Interesting. What would be the musical benefit? To be played more on DC radio? Or supported more

Interesting. What would be the musical benefit? To be played more on DC radio? Or supported more

I believe he thinks it will be a way to get more artists more exposure so more artists can be put onto larger platforms. IMO he thinks individually each area is so small that blowing up in your area won't really lead to east coast exposure which could then lead to national exposure. So he feels that if musically from say Baltimore down to VA Beach considered themselves one large region they could blow up faster and easier. He seems to see it as NY, ATL and LA are so big on there own if you blow up there more often than not national radio and labels take notice.

The desire for perfection always impedes growth

While the desire for growth always brings perfection

One of life’s little ironies

You haven't heard anyone say it because no else has said it. What he is saying is that Pusha T is the only one who has said that and wants to try and do that for music purposes.

Nah if you go on twitter there's entire pages dedicated to grouping all artists from DC, MD, and VA together and some of the newer unsigned acts are pushing it too

I get the logic in why Pusha T is trying to do especially since it seems like he wants to be a music mogul to try and pull that off. I honestly don't think it will work unless he really wants to do a lot of features on up & coming artists records to get people so far away from each to consider themselves one area music wise.

I think if anything music wise you can get folks maybe to support some shit but folks move different even in the 7 cities they different. But DMV and here just ain’t the same.

Nah if you go on twitter there's entire pages dedicated to grouping all artists from DC, MD, and VA together and some of the newer unsigned acts are pushing it too

I remember Young Crazy said that and he straight from Norfolk . And I feel like I’ve always thought DC had more people than it actually has.

What happened to Disanthrope or however you spell it

He got exposed for pretending to be somebody else on the ic like 9 years ago. Had off guard pics of some lady in her house and Infamous exposed him they dived into the IC and found out he was creepy and pre tended to be a gay rapper. He left but came back then left again

When he found out that people found out he was a stalker and a person who steals identities he didn’t want to post anymore like that
He got exposed for pretending to be somebody else on the ic like 9 years ago. Had off guard pics of some lady in her house and Infamous exposed him they dived into the IC and found out he was creepy and pre tended to be a gay rapper. He left but came back then left again

Whattt?? 😲 Smh damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back