Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how robbing folks of their dogs now is really a big thing. Seen quite a few stories on the news about that lately. Folks found out how much people paying for those dogs and it's been open season for about a year or two now for those dogs.

Shit people still robbing folks for their pitbull puppies here also.

I was approached by numerous crackheads when I was a kid asking me do I want to buy a pitbull puppy lol.

It's crazy how robbing folks of their dogs now is really a big thing. Seen quite a few stories on the news about that lately. Folks found out how much people paying for those dogs and it's been open season for about a year or two now for those dogs.

Shit people still robbing folks for their pitbull puppies here also.

It was a few months back a story I'm DC went big because somebody robbed this girl at gunpoint for her dogs. They ended up getting 1 back but never found the other

I wonder do folks consider Pusha T southern rap

No same way they don't consider J Cole southern rap even though they both are. Now what really confused me about Pusha T is this new rush to try and include the 7 cities in the DC metro area and consider him a "DMV" rapper

No same way they don't consider J Cole southern rap even though they both are. Now what really confused me about Pusha T is this new rush to try and include the 7 cities in the DC metro area and consider him a "DMV" rapper

Man they need to really kill that. Cuz nobody here wants that if anything we don’t wanna look like perpetrators. Like I get it Maryland DC Deleware and VA are kinda like the same region but can’t lump us together. Baltimore niggas I assume would be livid if they were put in it too.

I do remember push saying that due to size(as far as rap goes) we can do more as far as artists working together and supporting each other. But then again local rappers areobsessed with being hated on by other locals

I never heard anyone say the underline. I guess maybe outsiders. VA beach like 4hours away.

I'm trying to figure out why you would get mad at someone for spraying Lysol in the office. Our manager told one of our coworkers not to spray Lysol in the bathroom or in the office because people were complaining. She need to talk to the people that are coughing up a lung or smelling like fish grease and bad milk, then we wouldn't have to spray.

It's one thing to spray lysol. But you know how extra ppl be. They be trying to fummagate with Lysol, got ppl coughing worst than with covid

It was a few months back a story I'm DC went big because somebody robbed this girl at gunpoint for her dogs. They ended up getting 1 back but never found the other

I remember that story. Funny how the donations for a reward to find the dog robber got way more money faster than reward money to find killers.

I get the logic in why Pusha T is trying to do especially since it seems like he wants to be a music mogul to try and pull that off. I honestly don't think it will work unless he really wants to do a lot of features on up & coming artists records to get people so far away from each to consider themselves one area music wise.

I never heard anyone say the underline. I guess maybe outsiders. VA beach like 4hours away.

You haven't heard anyone say it because no else has said it. What he is saying is that Pusha T is the only one who has said that and wants to try and do that for music purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back