Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg you stop watching those youtube videos.
This was relating to a discussion I was having about urban real estate and projects being traditionally located on lucrative land

U do realize that in the late 90s/ early 2000s in many metropolitan areas, a lot of “ projects “ were demolished and the area welcomed “ mixed” housing which priced out the locals and introduced gentrification of the areas

But ur right ….
1658293172658.gif Niggas lol

Imma shoot him some bail and assume he's probably talking about conjugal visits. He could have kept that shit regardless.

How you stressing about only getting pussy every couple weeks while you locked up and your freedom taken away.

Fuck nigga frequency.

He keep tweeting shit like that out and the wrong person might see it and give him what he's asking for. lol

I'm trying to figure out why you would get mad at someone for spraying Lysol in the office. Our manager told one of our coworkers not to spray Lysol in the bathroom or in the office because people were complaining. She need to talk to the people that are coughing up a lung or smelling like fish grease and bad milk, then we wouldn't have to spray.

I'm trying to figure out why you would get mad at someone for spraying Lysol in the office. Our manager told one of our coworkers not to spray Lysol in the bathroom or in the office because people were complaining. She need to talk to the people that are coughing up a lung or smelling like fish grease and bad milk, then we wouldn't have to spray.

Could be allergic reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back