Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's old news, but I still laugh at how savage Michael Jackson was with that Beatles shit.

How you going to listen to your homeboy tell you how he got screwed over out of his publishing, have that homeboy give you advice to protect your publishing and invest in publishing, and then turn around and outbid your homeboy for the publishing for his shit. lol That's crazy. If they were hood niggas McCartney would have had MJ killed for that shit.

I know it's old news, but I still laugh at how savage Michael Jackson was with that Beatles shit.

How you going to listen to your homeboy tell you how he got screwed over out of his publishing, have that homeboy give you advice to protect your publishing and invest in publishing, and then turn around and outbid your homeboy for the publishing for his shit. lol That's crazy. If they were hood niggas McCartney would have had MJ killed for that shit.

Michael was on some street type of thinking.

He said that Paul could afford to buy the songs but didn't and Michael felt some type away about that and then brought the songs.

Kinda like an old drug dealer letting his block get moved on and his young protege being offended that he allowed that to happen so he takes the block back.

Old drug dealer is like why would you do that?

Young bull is like because you didn't.

I got a question for y’all..

Hypnotically speaking..you know someone that has recently suffered a significant event involving their family member.

You tell someone else you know about it, this person doesn’t know them. So they say,..”hey, I know how that person must feel. I don’t know them but I’m going to get them somthing to show my condolences and sympathies through you”

aight bet..

So..you know that the person who is going through the issue, is a bit of a drinker, they like to gather and get lit wit friends.

My question is, ..is it in bad taste for me to get them some good expensive whiskey to show them my sympathies?

Usually I personally wouldn’t do shit cause ion like to involve myself in other peoples troubles. I feel like it extends to many future expectations to care about what’s going on wit them. But this friend of mine who helps me be a better person has assured me that this type of shit is shit that people do. And if I wanna be a better person I gotta do shit like this.

The whisky is my idea, my friend is gonna get duke some type of figure with words of caring.

Hypnotically speaking..you know someone that has recently suffered a significant event involving their family member.

You tell someone else you know about it, this person doesn’t know them. So they say,..”hey, I know how that person must feel. I don’t know them but I’m going to get them somthing to show my condolences and sympathies through you”

aight bet..

So..you know that the person who is going through the issue, is a bit of a drinker, they like to gather and get lit wit friends.

My question is, ..is it in bad taste for me to get them some good expensive whiskey to show them my sympathies?

Usually I personally wouldn’t do shit cause ion like to involve myself in other peoples troubles. I feel like it extends to many future expectations to care about what’s going on wit them. But this friend of mine who helps me be a better person has assured me that this type of shit is shit that people do. And if I wanna be a better person I gotta do shit like this.

The whisky is my idea, my friend is gonna get duke some type of figure with words of caring.
I don't see why it would be bad taste unless the significant event involving their family member involved alcohol but that's me and I'm sometimes wrong about these things

aight bet..

I am sure your friend would be surprised but would appreciate the drink.

aight bet..

I don’t see what the issue is unless your friend has serious issues with alcohol

Me personally…especially if involving grief over a family member….I would consider getting something else besides alcohol. But you know your friend better than I do

I don’t see what the issue is unless your friend has serious issues with alcohol

Me personally…especially if involving grief over a family member….I would consider getting something else besides alcohol. But you know your friend better than I do
The reason I went practical, cause dude is a legit sympathetic dude. He goes to mad funerals and functions, he holds on to old relics that having personal meaning to it,..at the same time. I’ve witnessed him be practical in crazy ways..like someone stepped on his glasses and was real apologetic and he was like “bitch, sorry ain’t gone fix my glasses”..so outwardly I think he is very sympathetic, but when aimed at him..practical means more. So I went with something practical and concrete..something he can use. Cause even the relics I seen him wit are things he uses, like a lighter he always has that he refuels. I lose lighters all time so the fact that he always has this specific lighter shows me that practical meaningful gifts that he can use means more to him. And what’s better with stress then some whiskey

aight bet..

Fam, what are you talking about? Are they in AA or some shit? Do they routinely get drunk and beat the shit out of their spouse and children? They got 47 DUIs?

If not, I dunno how it could be bad taste to buy a person who enjoys liquor...some liquor.

Fam, what are you talking about? Are they in AA or some shit? Do they routinely get drunk and beat the shit out of their spouse and children? They got 47 DUIs?

If not, I dunno how it could be bad taste to buy a person who enjoys liquor...some liquor.
I didn’t grow up in an environment where people cared about how I felt or what was going on wit me. No one ever did shit for me in a form of condolences for whatever I was dealing wit, or did shit to make me feel special. As a result, I never did shit for anyone, unless I wanted something from them in return.

I never had sympathy for anyone for the sake of it. I didn’t know how just being there for someone makes them feel. Cause I never felt it. Shit always seem like some social curtesy bullshit to me, I just finding out that people legit feel uplifted from this type shit.

i deadass always thought it was fake..dead..ass

So..Im learning how to do this shit. As such, my approach could be rough and I don’t know. Like someone who just started having sex in their twenties and they ask should they grab her breast and niggaz would be like, why wouldn’t you grab her breast. But it only seem simple to them cause they been fucking.

feel me..this why im asking..it’s easier for me to be vulnerable wit y’all than people I know. Cause people I know are semi afraid of me and I’d rather they stay that way than assume I have a softer side.

I’m a virgin to this givin a fuck about how people feel. Like..I care about how people feel, but I never really gave a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back