Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t grow up in an environment where people cared about how I felt or what was going on wit me. No one ever did shit for me in a form of condolences for whatever I was dealing wit, or did shit to make me feel special. As a result, I never did shit for anyone, unless I wanted something from them in return.

I never had sympathy for anyone for the sake of it. I didn’t know how just being there for someone makes them feel. Cause I never felt it. Shit always seem like some social curtesy bullshit to me, I just finding out that people legit feel uplifted from this type shit.

i deadass always thought it was fake..dead..ass

So..Im learning how to do this shit. As such, my approach could be rough and I don’t know. Like someone who just started having sex in their twenties and they ask should they grab her breast and niggaz would be like, why wouldn’t you grab her breast. But it only seem simple to them cause they been fucking.

feel me..this why im asking..it’s easier for me to be vulnerable wit y’all than people I know. Cause people I know are semi afraid of me and I’d rather they stay that way than assume I have a softer side.

I’m a virgin to this givin a fuck about how people feel. Like..I care about how people feel, but I never really gave a fuck.

You need to talk with the people who know you in real life. Friends being scared of you is not a good goal bro. Change that. Also abw is cool but we literally don’t know everything. If you don’t wanna get a drink get them some smoke everybody smokes

I didn’t grow up in an environment where people cared about how I felt or what was going on wit me. No one ever did shit for me in a form of condolences for whatever I was dealing wit, or did shit to make me feel special. As a result, I never did shit for anyone, unless I wanted something from them in return.

I never had sympathy for anyone for the sake of it. I didn’t know how just being there for someone makes them feel. Cause I never felt it. Shit always seem like some social curtesy bullshit to me, I just finding out that people legit feel uplifted from this type shit.

i deadass always thought it was fake..dead..ass

So..Im learning how to do this shit. As such, my approach could be rough and I don’t know. Like someone who just started having sex in their twenties and they ask should they grab her breast and niggaz would be like, why wouldn’t you grab her breast. But it only seem simple to them cause they been fucking.

feel me..this why im asking..it’s easier for me to be vulnerable wit y’all than people I know. Cause people I know are semi afraid of me and I’d rather they stay that way than assume I have a softer side.

I’m a virgin to this givin a fuck about how people feel. Like..I care about how people feel, but I never really gave a fuck.

The liquor isn’t a problem….it’s good that you’re learning the importance of showing gratitude….trust me, MANY people don’t know what true goodwill is….so don’t feel alienated. Your sentiments that most gifts are BS are true…but wanting to show care for a friend through a gift is always a good thing

You questioning what to get is what you should just take note of

The more sure of who you are and what to give is what will make the gift much more meaningful. Let ya mans know you have goodwill behind what you’re doing and it comes from the heart

You need to talk with the people who know you in real life. Friends being scared of you is not a good goal bro. Change that. Also abw is cool but we literally don’t know everything. If you don’t wanna get a drink get them some smoke everybody smokes
This is horrible advice fam, this ain’t family matters. And everything I tell y’all is from my own perspective. So if y’all wrong then I’m wrong and I woulda been wrong anyway so fuck it.

The liquor isn’t a problem….it’s good that you’re learning the importance of showing gratitude….trust me, MANY people don’t know what true goodwill is….so don’t feel alienated. Your sentiments that most gifts are BS are true…but wanting to show care for a friend through a gift is always a good thing

You questioning what to get is what you should just take note of

The more sure of who you are and what to give is what will make the gift much more meaningful. Let ya mans know you have goodwill behind what you’re doing and it comes from the heart
Absolutely..I was gone tell ‘em. “I know you gotta be still handing what you are handling. I asked duke in the store specifically for something strong and good tasting. Cause I want you to be able to take a shot when needed to bring you down but still allow you to do what you gotta do..and this will do that for you”

This is horrible advice fam, this ain’t family matters. And everything I tell y’all is from my own perspective. So if y’all wrong then I’m wrong and I woulda been wrong anyway so fuck it.

Talking to people in real life so they don’t have a fear of you is bad advice? How un regular was your life cause damn man. Ijs yes friends online can help but you still need to know people in real life

Talking to people in real life so they don’t have a fear of you is bad advice? How un regular was your life cause damn man. Ijs yes friends online can help but you still need to know people in real life
I’m not gonna feel good reading that later..my bad

Last edited:
Ayo,…czar..do me a favor and delete the post where you just quoted me. That’s not some shit I shoulda posted.. my bad

I know it's old news, but I still laugh at how savage Michael Jackson was with that Beatles shit.

How you going to listen to your homeboy tell you how he got screwed over out of his publishing, have that homeboy give you advice to protect your publishing and invest in publishing, and then turn around and outbid your homeboy for the publishing for his shit. lol That's crazy. If they were hood niggas McCartney would have had MJ killed for that shit.
1658272942240.gif

African and Arab men straight from their motherlands are the GOAT.

Lol, they don't take no shit from women. Shit be hilarious.

"How are you gonna let a woman order your food? You should know what you want."

But they love busted ass White women, so it all evens out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back