Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this story about Herberts Cukurs, a crazy ass Latvian Nazi that personally murdered thousands of Latvian Jews during the Holocaust.

He fled to Brazil in 1945 and Brazil wouldn't extradite him because Brazil is a piece of shit Nazi loving country.

Herbert was able to have kids and family and his own aviation business.

Lol the Jews were like alright bet. 1965, 20 years later, this man is 64 years old, Mossad
kidnapped him and killed him and told Brazil to eat a dick.

Gotta love the Jews man. Never forgive, never forget.

We should've had some shit like that after the Civil War, assassinate all the slave owners.

Last edited:
Reading this story about Herbert Culkurs, a crazy ass Latvian Nazi that personally murdered 30k Latvian Jews during the Holocaust.

He fled to Brazil and Brazil wouldn't extradite him because Brazil is a piece of shit Nazi loving country.

Herbert was able to have kids and family and his own aviation business.

Lol the Jews were like alright bet. 1964, 20 years later, this man is 64 years old, Mossad
kidnap him and kill him and tell Brazil to eat a dick.

Gotta love the Jews man. Never forgive, never forget.

We should've had some shit like that after the Civil War, assassinate all the slave owners.

Yeah, I remember reading a FEW stories of Israel covertly going into non-extradition countries and snatching up Nazi war criminals and returning them to wherever for trial. On some batman shit.

I respect it.

Nah I know full well what psychosis is and feels like. I actually accomplished this through meditation.

In meditation it’s taught that rumination is essentially your mind like a dog chasing cars that flow by. You can’t stop the cars and you can’t stop the dog. But what you can do is observe and let go. Choose to not chase every thought to completion.

As I’m getting better at doing it, an unusual side affect it seems, is a detachment from a thought that I was emotionally invested in. I lose the thought but I’m now mindfully present in the emotion. Without the catalyst for it. I got here through meditation.

I was wondering if this state is anyones default, or if anyone experiences this. Wasn’t tryna get deep or nothing, it’s just trippy.

Have you evet taken psychedelics before?Or better yet watch this show on Netflix. I had a thread on this but it got deleted.

But I think u would like this

Last edited:
They unfortunately messed up when they were sleeping with food in their tent. If you dont have a bear box or car at your campsite, it should be placed some distance from your campsite. You are supposed to put food and toiletry items with scents (lotion, deodorant, etc..) In a bag and hang it on a tree branch some distance away from your campsite.
So even though they moved the food the scent was still on the items? Like bears aren't trying to kill/eat humans on purpose , we have to incite them or be in they area right?

So even though they moved the food the scent was still on the items? Like bears aren't trying to kill/eat humans on purpose , we have to incite them or be in they area right?

Below is from the article.

Although she moved her snacks and lentils out of the tent into a nearby building, the bags in which she kept her toiletries still smelled of the dried blueberries they’d once contained, investigators said. Moreover, she still had food — beef jerky, trail mix, granola bars, a baked potato — in the saddle bags draped over her bike, which was about 10 feet from her tent.

Have you evet taken psychedelics before?Or better yet watch this show on Netflix. I had a thread on this but it got deleted.

But I think u would like this

I saw the trailer but I ain’t too keen on Netflix docs so I didn’t check it out. But ima check it out now on your suggestion, I trust your opinion on these things.

Bears have great noses . better than dogs. As morgan mentioned, she still had food near by. Grizzlies are way different then say a black bear. They are very territorial and dont frighten easily. Black bears %90 of the time will run away. Grizzlies will call your bluff most of the time. Also, if any bears has cubs around, you might just be screwed. They aint backing down.

This Just a Baby app is full of desperate ass people.

All my profile say is, Just looking around and these women added me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back