Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late on Tems

Yeesh
thicc-thicker.gif

Ever been thinking of something..really hashing it out in your head, it’s a whole discussion, you imagine other people involved and you are arguing your point to them. You are so into it that it’s getting you worked up, you have an under current of emotion.

Then something happens to distract you for just long enough that you completely forget what you were thinking about? And it’s like..whatever emotions you were building up, are still there. So you have a passion to get back to the thought..it’s like sex with no orgasm. You just feel like you have to finish.

But you just can’t remember what the fuck you were thinking about. So eventually you just let it go and stop being mad about what ever the hell you were mad about.

That ever happen to any of y’all?
You want someone to really respond?

Or you prefer I ignore it this time? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ever been thinking of something..really hashing it out in your head, it’s a whole discussion, you imagine other people involved and you are arguing your point to them. You are so into it that it’s getting you worked up, you have an under current of emotion.

Then something happens to distract you for just long enough that you completely forget what you were thinking about? And it’s like..whatever emotions you were building up, are still there. So you have a passion to get back to the thought..it’s like sex with no orgasm. You just feel like you have to finish.

But you just can’t remember what the fuck you were thinking about. So eventually you just let it go and stop being mad about what ever the hell you were mad about.

That's psychosis.

You want someone to really respond?

Or you prefer I ignore it this time? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh obviously at that where every thought is revelation. Usually these people become writers, philosophers, artists, scientists, drug addicts, or mental ptients.

Now they post on obscure internet forums..

Kinda but not just with anger

That's psychosis.
Nah I know full well what psychosis is and feels like. I actually accomplished this through meditation.

In meditation it’s taught that rumination is essentially your mind like a dog chasing cars that flow by. You can’t stop the cars and you can’t stop the dog. But what you can do is observe and let go. Choose to not chase every thought to completion.

As I’m getting better at doing it, an unusual side affect it seems, is a detachment from a thought that I was emotionally invested in. I lose the thought but I’m now mindfully present in the emotion. Without the catalyst for it. I got here through meditation.

I was wondering if this state is anyones default, or if anyone experiences this. Wasn’t tryna get deep or nothing, it’s just trippy.

I cant imagine being this rich to treat a private jet like a car.

Kylie Jenner called ‘climate criminal’ after 17-minute private jet flight
Kylie Jenner is facing major backlash from social media users for boasting about her and boyfriend Travis Scott’s private jets and using hers to take short flights.

The Twitter account @CelebJets posted Jenner’s plane route after she flew from Camarillo, Calif., to Van Nuys, Calif., last Tuesday, estimating that the trip would take only three minutes as opposed to a 45-minute drive.

The page later clarified that the total flight time ended up being 17 minutes.
Social media users subsequently slammed Jenner across Twitter and Instagram for being a “full time climate criminal.”

“Can’t wait to see Kylie Jenner post environmental awareness pics on her stories as if she isn’t single-handedly doing more damage to the environment than most of us with her 3 min flights,” one Twitter user wrote.

While the Twitter feed normally lists the pounds of jet fuel used, the cost of fuel and the tons of CO2 emissions, it did not do so for Jenner’s jaunt.

Three days after the quick flight, the reality star, 24, posted a black-and-white photo of her and Scott, 31, posing in front of their private jets.

“you wanna take mine or yours ?” she boldly captioned the Instagram post Friday

kylie-jenner-79-1.jpg

Jenner gave a glimpse of the couple’s private jets via Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back