Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's how you should have written that post;

He gone win to. I seen a debate with Liz Chaney who ain’t great but on that stage looked like the only sane adult. And she’s trailing in the polls.

Or

He gone win to

I seen a debate with Liz Chaney who ain’t great but on that stage looked like the only sane adult. And she’s trailing in the polls.

And here's how you should have written that post;

Or
Still no Herschel Walker on that stage lol focus
Nah yall just assumed I was too ignorant to know that they werent running in the same state. Consider that I already knew that and reread what I wrote. I’m insulted that y’all thought that I didn’t know that and wasn’t just making an overall general statement about the state of the GOP

I’m tired of my treatment here..I write a post in all seriousness and I come back later. There’s nothing but lol’s reactions. I try to have serious dialogue and I get told that there’s no way I watched a Liz Cheney debate. Like it’s above me to care about the events of the world

1658173390509.gif
Why y’all always think I’m on some silly shit?

I’m tired of my treatment here..I write a post in all seriousness and I come back later. There’s nothing but lol’s reactions. I try to have serious dialogue and I get told that there’s no way I watched a Liz Cheney debate. Like it’s above me to care about the events of the world

View attachment 886970

how long was the TikTok video you watched?

View attachment 886970
Had your punctuation been better we wouldn't be having this convo

tenor (14).gif

@Whis Khalifa

Strawberry Cream jo😉

e2abe8d4b0f24e388c90228ee6e5dd5ade8518ad.jpg

f6db7887672949c975bb8f22e6b0382fc7d7f08d.gifv

Man, I wish gofundme was around when I was in college. Could have gotten some books paid off. If I had a good enough story, probably could have funded my whole stay. Fuck a scholarship, lol

Ever been thinking of something..really hashing it out in your head, it’s a whole discussion, you imagine other people involved and you are arguing your point to them. You are so into it that it’s getting you worked up, you have an under current of emotion.

Then something happens to distract you for just long enough that you completely forget what you were thinking about? And it’s like..whatever emotions you were building up, are still there. So you have a passion to get back to the thought..it’s like sex with no orgasm. You just feel like you have to finish.

But you just can’t remember what the fuck you were thinking about. So eventually you just let it go and stop being mad about what ever the hell you were mad about.

That ever happen to any of y’all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back