Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the present?
Matching Knicks Leather jacket but my point of the story was them being married for so long
Nigga is atrocious at telling a story with a beginning, middle and end. Lol. I read that shit like ‘So what was the gift and what does the fact that they like the knicks have to do with shit?’.
Man point out the last time I did that instead of tryna get a rep off me.... punk

When your body tells the food you JUST ate to

View attachment 886443

Geesh!

gif-shit.gif

No, it's not

Alcoholics are thee fuckin worst

After a crackhead steals your shit at least you don't have to see them for a while

agree but it also depends on the type of alcoholic. My pops was generally the happy alcoholic but my uncle, his baby brother, almost caught some knuckles on more than a few occasions 'cause he was the angry, confrontational alcoholic.

Nigga is atrocious at telling a story with a beginning, middle and end. Lol. I read that shit like ‘So what was the gift and what does the fact that they like the knicks have to do with shit?’.

Read the bolded and literally had to get up and walk away from my PC from laughing so fuckin' much. Maybe it's the alcohol but this shit was funny as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back