Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a good spot to get some AF1's or Air Max 95's online? I'm trying to find some white/blue but not having to much luck.

Lol you too huh? I’m waiting for my new fridge to be delivered……second new fridge in the last 2 years

Man my backup fridge in the garage broke too.

My dumb ass was too lazy replace it.

Now im gonna have to go and buy a new fridge for the crib, and then probably drive around and buy a fridge from one of them used appliajcr joints cause everybody talking about deliveries being a few weeks out. Smh.

Im not a fan of buying used appliances cause I always have terrible luck with them, but i dont think ill have a choice cause no big store gonna be able to deliver anything I buy in the next day or two

Lucky I got a freezer in the basement. So everything that needs to be frozen I threw in there. But i dont got a place for shit like milk and eggs. Smh

Man my backup fridge in the garage broke too.

My dumb ass was too lazy replace it.

Now im gonna have to go and buy a new fridge for the crib, and then probably drive around and buy a fridge from one of them used appliajcr joints cause everybody talking about deliveries being a few weeks out. Smh.

Im not a fan of buying used appliances cause I always have terrible luck with them, but i dont think ill have a choice cause no big store gonna be able to deliver anything I buy in the next day or two
I got a built in so there’s only a specific type fridge I can use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back