Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me thicken the plot:

I saw another article today that said T-Grizzly makes $200k a month playing GTA.

Y’all take that information and do whatever you want with it. Lol
just wori

Bruh I'm too old to even fathom this shit. I clearly wasted my life. Thanks. I make under 200k a year just working and sneaking in video game time when I can during boring meetings.

And on top of all that the last GTA came out like 500 years ago and don't nobody still play that shit besides @Duwop and apparently T-grizzly.

@Duwop... are you a secret millionaire?

just wori

Bruh I'm too old to even fathom this shit. I clearly wasted my life. Thanks. I make under 200k a year just working and sneaking in video game time when I can during boring meetings.

And on top of all that the last GTA came out like 500 years ago and don't nobody still play that shit besides @Duwop and apparently T-grizzly.

Riddle me this: If you…or any even semi-rational person…work 8 shifts a month at fucking Olive Garden or some shit, if you were pulling down $2.5m a year playing video games?

just wori

@TonyDubbz still plays this it was a good bit on here that we all ran together. But only so much you can do and then the updates wasn't hitting like that anymore and I lost interest. Even when the new updates came out I get on but everything and then get off.

@TonyDubbz still plays this it was a good bit on here that we all ran together. But only so much you can do and then the updates wasn't hitting like that anymore and I lost interest. Even when the new updates came out I get on but everything and then get off.

I run heist w/ du from time to time but I don't be on like that no more either.

Word is they finally focusing on 6 now

I seen the pc mods is where the real fun is at. Niggas had chicago o block mod and that shit was hilarious

I misread gaming.

Edit... is gaming even considered a "hobby" anymore? Minus well put "watching movies". If you say "gaming" is your hobby I'm gonna assume you have at least a few quake mods under your belt.
Let me thicken the plot:

I saw another article today that said T-Grizzly makes $200k a month playing GTA.

Y’all take that information and do whatever you want with it. Lol
So I saw the same T-Grizzly interview where he made $200k from gta. He said he had his own server created where you play in his customized world. He charges a monthly price membership to join. He then streams on twitch tobget money from there. Them puts it on youtube to get money from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back