Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most posters see the name and assume the content of the post without reading it. Alot of discussions often end with one person saying "Oh well I didn't read that part of your post". More people here actually agree than disagree about most shit whether good or bad
The underline is a real problem on here and really a pet pev of mine.

They will enter the debate with opinions based off someones comment in the thread or just the headline. Than they be completely wrong and say they aint read or watch the original post.

Or they enter a thread and start asking posters questions that are already answered in the original post. They will run with what ever they are told instead of just going to the OP.

The underline is a real problem on here and really a pet pev of mine.

They will enter the debate with opinions based off someones comment in the thread or just the headline. Than they be completely wrong and say they aint read or watch the original post.

Or they enter a thread and start asking posters questions that are already answered in the original post. They will run with what ever they are told instead of just going to the OP.

didnt read.

cliffnotes?

:hahaha:

I vaguely remember this film. that Edith lady was fuckin irritating.

I think they made a sequel but I never saw it. Looks like it came out in 2017 and was called The Man from Earth: Holocene
I seen the trailer for the sequel, this whole movie essentially took place in one room. The sequel seems to be a bunch of emo kids that got fascinated wit a book one of the people from the original wrote in the aftermath. I’m on the fence to watch it cause I liked the first one so much, I really don’t want the sequel to spoil that feeling for me.

I seen the trailer for the sequel, this whole movie essentially took place in one room. The sequel seems to be a bunch of emo kids that got fascinated wit a book one of the people from the original wrote in the aftermath. I’m on the fence to watch it cause I liked the first one so much, I really don’t want the sequel to spoil that feeling for me.

I dig these kinda films where folks just ruminating about life and philosophy n shit.

I might check it out over the weekend. I'll let ya know bruh lol

You ever check this joint called Waking Life? Its a animated/rotoscoped joint full of randomness. You might fuck with it

I dig these kinda films where folks just ruminating about life and philosophy n shit.

I might check it out over the weekend. I'll let ya know bruh lol

You ever check this joint called Waking Life? Its a animated/rotoscoped joint full of randomness. You might fuck with it
I’m a chick it out, what platform has it? I checked out Barry on DU’s suggestion and it was a pretty good burn, made me care about the characters and what happened to them.

Link ain’t showing up

this might be the dopest part

My brother said to me when I was going through a xtian phase, 20 yrs ago?, BA, give it up, all the religions say the same thing, "Do unto others, as you would have done unto you." Oddly enough, it's 10 words. That was a cool scene tho, glad I stopped to watch it cuz normally I don't watch the vids.

such a simple and universal rule that most people cant seem to follow lol
Being a good human is the hardest thing a human can do. Odds are stacked against us. Cursed with the knowledge of good and evil but lack the understanding and wisdom that goes with it. So ya know... it's a ..long story.

Being a good human is the hardest thing a human can do. Odds are stacked against us. Cursed with the knowledge of good and evil but lack the understanding and wisdom that goes with it. So ya know... it's a ..long story.
And watching people who choose wrong get instant gratification for it. While choosing to do the right thing often times hurts, and the main gratification comes with time and perspective.

And watching people who choose wrong get instant gratification for it. While choosing to do the right thing often times hurts, and the main gratification comes with time and perspective.
I mean, being bad is pretty damn fun!

And the wealth gained is unmatched. Nothing on earth compares. But like "Jesus said", "gotta give it up to gain it all"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back