Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I literally made a thread about this last week...

When you remoy the constructs of religion,and "right vs wrong" , like the entire concept of karma... Heaven or hell..... Like just at their core with no influence from any type of universally recognize accountability system...

Most people are self serving with no desire to be "good"

Most people who are viewed as good just don't wanna deal with the consequences they believe they gave to deal with if they are bad.

Remove those consequences.... Their true self with no inhibitions will be revealed
That's interesting because i think it's the lack of true self realization that leads to that. If people understood that to steal from someone, you must first rob yourself, albeit in a different fashion, removing worldly consequences wouldn't make them go do bad things.

Those are the hardest consequences; when a murderer realizes afterwards that they in turn murdered their own humanity and became a monster and then repent heavily.

That's interesting because i think it's the lack of true self realization that leads to that. If people understood that to steal from someone, you must first rob yourself, albeit in a different fashion, removing worldly consequences wouldn't make them go do bad things.

Those are the hardest consequences; when a murderer realizes afterwards that they in turn murdered their own humanity and became a monster and then repent heavily.
This is considering that they are that self aware and in tune to their actions.

Many people don't weigh self reflection as high as self justification...

Meaning that if they can explain it away... There's no need or desire to reflect on the morality of it

I hate getting advertisements for shit I already bought. Like fuck out my face. I know what I want don't try to sell me on it after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back