Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the problem that men have with women like Meg The Stallion, Cardi B, Lizzo, City Girls and such.. it’s not who they are or what they do..

It’s that it inspires women to be more than they are. More than they are without the experience to be who they are. So,..they emulate an archetype without what creates that archetype.

That actual archetype doesn’t need a particular kind of man outside of a man that is loyal and is either a protector or provider. Which is all that most men know how to be in relationships.

So here’s these women are, emulating an archetype, at the same time asking more and expectin more. And that pisses men off because a lot of men don’t know how to be more.

It pisses them off that Lizzo inspires women that would normally settle, to ask for as much or more than the women who aren’t expecting to settle. Those women are normally the fall backs, the ones in pocket..at least I got them and I don’t need to be more to bag em.

The problem isn’t female artists, the problem is dudes spent their whole life doing da bare minimum of being an archetype for an archetype. That they legit are hurt and insulted that they have to have upward mobility in their being.

They want to walk around call women bitches and hoes who ain’t shit. Who choose up and are lucky to have a man in their life. That’s why their first insult is no man wants to marry you. As though marriage means anything to them. Often times they ain’t even married themselves.

The insult is that marriage means something to you, and insinuating that you can’t have it makes you feel small, smaller than me..which is what I’m used to you being

:scust:

nasty work

This girl drunk tryna get freaky on video chat..if you don't take your ass on.

Ain't nobody tryna see all that at this hour.

You know the problem that men have with women like Meg The Stallion, Cardi B, Lizzo, City Girls and such.. it’s not who they are or what they do..

It’s that it inspires women to be more than they are. More than they are without the experience to be who they are. So,..they emulate an archetype without what creates that archetype.

That actual archetype doesn’t need a particular kind of man outside of a man that is loyal and is either a protector or provider. Which is all that most men know how to be in relationships.

So here’s these women are, emulating an archetype, at the same time asking more and expectin more. And that pisses men off because a lot of men don’t know how to be more.

It pisses them off that Lizzo inspires women that would normally settle, to ask for as much or more than the women who aren’t expecting to settle. Those women are normally the fall backs, the ones in pocket..at least I got them and I don’t need to be more to bag em.

The problem isn’t female artists, the problem is dudes spent their whole life doing da bare minimum of being an archetype for an archetype. That they legit are hurt and insulted that they have to have upward mobility in their being.

They want to walk around call women bitches and hoes who ain’t shit. Who choose up and are lucky to have a man in their life. That’s why their first insult is no man wants to marry you. As though marriage means anything to them. Often times they ain’t even married themselves.

The insult is that marriage means something to you, and insinuating that you can’t have it makes you feel small, smaller than me..which is what I’m used to you being

:scust:

nasty work
Congrats bro... I'm glad you figured that shit out 💪🏿✊🏿

Congrats bro... I'm glad you figured that shit out 💪🏿✊🏿
Instead of this condescending thing that you do based on your Leo insecurity to be up on it more than everyone else. I guess I should say most Leo’s do this based on material things and popularity and other stupid shit. Because you fancy yourself an intellectual, yours is based on this type of stuff. And I’m sure it works with lesser minds who don’t know what it is. You could just drop these profound thoughts that you condescendingly

:niggawhat: “U just figuring that out”

Bro your typical posts have the depths of a flys shit on a counter top. Don’t piggy back and prop up, that shit is digusting

Instead of this condescending thing that you do based on your Leo insecurity to be up on it more than everyone else. I guess I should say most Leo’s do this based on material things and popularity and other stupid shit. Because you fancy yourself an intellectual, yours is based on this type of stuff. And I’m sure it works with lesser minds who don’t know what it is. You could just drop these profound thoughts that you condescendingly

:niggawhat: “U just figuring that out”

Bro your typical posts have the depths of a flys shit on a counter top. Don’t piggy back and prop up, that shit is digusting
It's so funny when I get under your skin

But naw germs, you do deep dives on simple shit, and it's amusing. I don't fancy myself an intellectual.... I'm just me. People can determine me whatever they want....I just post what's on my mind just like you do yours....

That fly shit on a counter though..... That's projection. Cuz your topics never hold up against the most basic challenge.... Two questions and you lose interest in your non interesting topic.. Then get mad at me cuz I said good job.

You're pretty ungrateful when it comes down to it. I actually read that shit😕

Ever doordash for a restaurant that’s 2 minutes away, but you ain’t wanna get outta bed?

From time to time I'll order from the shawarma spot or the Tim Hortons down the street. Literally 2 stop lights away 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back