Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sitll dont understand weighted blankets. And it's summer time... that shit aint hot? You crank the AC just to use it?

Nah. I feel comfortable when I'm under it. I'm a hot sleeper too. I wake up cold from the blanket being covered in sweat sometimes. I can't speak for all weighted blankets but when I woke up just now I could feel my wife beater was slightly damp but the blanket was completely dry. So the sweat wicking tech they advertise actually works.

I might fuck around and leave a positive review.

Man, I had a damn drink at the movies, stopped to get something to eat and still buzzed.

I was blasting Playboi Carti's Whole Lotta Red.

Lol one of my shorties texted me her dinner bill and a pic of her pussy.

That shit said 500.

Bitch you crazy if you think I'ma pay any part of that lol. Her ass getting left on read. If I'm nice I'ma hit her with an lol and go to sleep.

She better call that G-League motherfucker she fucking with, he just got signed for 2 years lol.

Loss her half cracker ass mind.

Man, I had a damn drink at the movies, stopped to get something to eat and still buzzed.

I was blasting Playboi Carti's Whole Lotta Red.

Lol one of my shorties texted me her dinner bill and a pic of her pussy.

That shit said 500.

Bitch you crazy if you think I'ma pay any part of that lol. Her ass getting left on read. If I'm nice I'ma hit her with an lol and go to sleep.

She better call that G-League motherfucker she fucking with, he just got signed for 2 years lol.

Loss her half cracker ass mind.

You wasn’t at the dinner? The audacity

You wasn’t at the dinner? The audacity

That's what I was saying.

But hoes like to stunt to they broke ass friends and be like, "Look at me, I'ma kept woman..."

And guess what bitch, I ain't paying that lol. You gonna have to call one of them dudes you giving the pussy to lol.

Or one of them weird super submissive dudes that like to see his bank balance hit negative and jack off to that shit.

Lol she probably with her friends and tryna stunt and I'ma take my ass to sleep.

Just watched this movie called “the man from earth” it’s free on Amazon with a few commercials. Dope movie, dope mind explaining movie. Some of the characters are a lil pretentious, but if you watch it. You’re gonna love the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back