Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost all hope in humanity

I mean Desmond is bringing #fierce. I will be honest...we always say to kids be you and be who you are. But then we place boundaries on what life is or looks like( according to each person perspective). I don't have to or need to understand. Yeah it's a kid and we say oh they don't know this or that etc etc. But raising a child really is adults teaching the "rules of society" and how to live in the world the parents grew up in. If we want this world to change, I believe that we need to let go of alot of limitations currently in society around the world.

Humans are basic and the simplest form of expression is clothes, hair style etc...the outer part. So I say this stuff gives me signs that perhaps everyone at some point in this existence will be truly able to be creative and expressive. There are alot of things adults don't do to bring happiness because of what they believe is inappropriate for the society they live in

Lol pudding....this how I picture you. Eating pudding pops cup at lunch time all content and what not. Hey give thanks for pudding bringing you some mid-day joy 😊

View attachment 883760

I'm a cup guy!
BD5y.gif

This is after the fact

At the time of the incident, she could have been showing wild signs that wanted and needed help

Thanks for using a little deductive reasoning...

Yall really think shit like this happens in a vacuum....If a a guy is comfortable beating a womans ass in public at a gas station....imagine what happens behind closed doors...

This isn't some one off situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back