Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 883681

Me looking at the time on my phone screen every 20 mins

I told myself I was going to sleep 2 hrs ago

Cut down on the weed and edibles bro. Not even trying to be funny. Marijuana is a documented cause of insomnia and anxiety.

Also tip a doctor gave me years ago... try lying on your back flat to the floor for 6-10 minutes before you're trying to go to sleep.

@King Freeman you have helped me with fragrances and home appliances. Do you have any more sleeping tips? I’ve had sleep issues for a few years now

So you think that’s how you caught it? Cause I remember you acting like niggas was wrong for being vaccinated
I never said that.
I said the shot is not a vaccine and research it more.
Plus “vaccinated “ or not people still get it and die from it

DeKalb County police are investigating a confrontation that ended in a deadly shooting at a Chevron gas station.

The shooting happened at the Chevron off Candler Road and Misty Waters Drive just after 2 a.m.

Police on the scene told Channel 2′s Steve Gehlbach the victim was killed trying to intervene in a couple’s argument.

Police said the victim saw a man and woman arguing at a car parked at gas pumps. The victim possibly saw the man hitting the woman.

Investigators said the man went to help but the other man shot him. The victim died at the scene.

The couple drove away in a white car. No other description is available at this time.

Stay outta domestic disputes, mind your business
Do you think they will drape his body with a cape at the funeral?

they had life vests..they just froze to death. Being in the water wasnt the deal. They lacked life boats.

Well.....yes and no.....They had the requisite number of Lifeboats at the time. The regulators at that time believed more life boats were not necessary due to the improvements in safety and technology

Also....considering the time it took for the Titanic to sink when they actually started putting people on lifeboats, if there were enough lifeboats for everyone on the ship....There still would have been considerable loss of life due to time constraints...

DeKalb County police are investigating a confrontation that ended in a deadly shooting at a Chevron gas station.

The shooting happened at the Chevron off Candler Road and Misty Waters Drive just after 2 a.m.

Police on the scene told Channel 2′s Steve Gehlbach the victim was killed trying to intervene in a couple’s argument.

Police said the victim saw a man and woman arguing at a car parked at gas pumps. The victim possibly saw the man hitting the woman.

Investigators said the man went to help but the other man shot him. The victim died at the scene.

The couple drove away in a white car. No other description is available at this time.

Stay outta domestic disputes, mind your business

I ain't going to criticize that man for doing that. Cause the person who wrong is the person who shot him.

Folks all over social media and in the streets everyday talking about black unity and how we need to be better to each other as people. Personally can't knock that man for possibly being the change he wanted to see.

RIP to that man.

I ain't going to criticize that man for doing that. Cause the person who wrong is the person who shot him.

Folks all over social media and in the streets everyday talking about black unity and how we need to be better to each other as people. Personally can't knock that man for possibly being the change he wanted to see.

RIP to that man.

I think the point is...the dude gave his life up for a woman that didn't want to be saved

We like to think that these situations are as straight forward as stepping up to be protectors but if that woman isn't interested in being saved, what exactly are you putting yourself in harms way for?

I think the point is...the dude gave his life up for a woman that didn't want to be saved

We like to think that these situations are as straight forward as stepping up to be protectors but if that woman isn't interested in being saved, what exactly are you putting yourself in harms way for?

He don't know that.

If you want to look at shit like that then the same thing can be said about Malcolm X and MLK. They gave up their lives for a people that don't want to be saved.

So what exactly did they put themselves and families in harms way for?

He don't know that.

If you want to look at shit like that then the same thing can be said about Malcolm X and MLK. They gave up their lives for a people that don't want to be saved.

So what exactly did they put themselves and families in harms way for?

wtf-da.gif

1657806214735.png 1657806215014.png

1657806247074.png

1657806284150.png

1657806313365.png

There were PLENTY OF BLACK FOLKS behind those two

to try to juxtapose a domestic violence situation to the civil rights movement is fuckin bonkers...

yeah...I'm out....I'm going to drink this pre-workout and go to the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back