Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point is...the dude gave his life up for a woman that didn't want to be saved

We like to think that these situations are as straight forward as stepping up to be protectors but if that woman isn't interested in being saved, what exactly are you putting yourself in harms way for?

Like I always say, before a woman put a battery in your back and you put your cape on, are you prepared to die or risk your freedom her?

Only two things happen when a man put his cape on, he ends up dead or in jail.

There ain't no good outcomes.

wtf-da.gif

View attachment 883718View attachment 883719

View attachment 883720

View attachment 883721

View attachment 883722

There were PLENTY OF BLACK FOLKS behind those two

to try to juxtapose a domestic violence situation to the civil rights movement is fuckin bonkers...

yeah...I'm out....I'm going to drink this pre-workout and go to the gym

It's the boondocks episode of if MLK came back.

Think pass go and you will see clearly the point being made. You really think they gave their lives for black people still being hanging to their speeches cause the shit is still very relevant till this day?

Last edited:
I think the point is...the dude gave his life up for a woman that didn't want to be saved

We like to think that these situations are as straight forward as stepping up to be protectors but if that woman isn't interested in being saved, what exactly are you putting yourself in harms way for?
How do you know in that moment she doesnt want to be saved?

Bruh I saw a nigga beating the shit outta kid the other day .. like way over the top and I intervened. I could have gotten shot, cuz it came out the nigga a ptsd war vet...

He later came back and apologized.... The family at the house came to me as well to thank me and to apologize... And I've seen the little girl since.... And she always looks happy and healthy...

But the point is that could have went way left ... That war vet could have shot me now my kids missing a dad. However some of us still have an innate protective nature... It's tough for us to watch people be hurt.

That man didn't wanna see a woman being abused any more than I wanted to see that kid getting hit like that....

I was fortunate.... He was not..... But I don't think either of us were wrong. We were doing what we felt was the right thing

I'm gonna guess the logic being used is, cause she got in the car with a man who was just beating her and shot a complete stranger. Means she doesn't want to be saved. No possible way she did that out of fear of being shot herself.
This is after the fact

At the time of the incident, she could have been showing wild signs that wanted and needed help

Bruh I saw a nigga beating the shit outta kid the other day .. like way over the top and I intervened. I could have gotten shot, cuz it came out the nigga a ptsd war vet...

He later came back and apologized.... The family at the house came to me as well to thank me and to apologize... And I've seen the little girl since.... And she always looks happy and healthy...

But the point is that could have went way left ... That war vet could have shot me now my kids missing a dad. However some of us still have an innate protective nature... It's tough for us to watch people be hurt.

That man didn't wanna see a woman being abused any more than I wanted to see that kid getting hit like that....

I was fortunate.... He was not..... But I don't think either of us were wrong. We were doing what we felt was the right thing
That nigga was a army cook

But niggas would still get called all types of pussy if he lets her get beat on…..

My thing is when did it become wrong to stop a woman or somebody helpless from being beat up. If she stupid and go back maybe her mind ain’t right like most abuse victims but I’m not gonna call niggas lame cause they don’t let a chick get beat on. Niggas can’t in one breath complain about how individualistic folks are and in the other day well that’s not my business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back