Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some women getting beat are on their own.

Are old people, mentally challenged people and kids on their own as well?

Many folks feel like the woman is gonna go right back to the abuser which does happen. But by now folks gotta know abuse victims minds are different plus the fact in this instance he could have killed her if she tried to run off

Many folks feel like the woman is gonna go right back to the abuser which does happen. But by now folks gotta know abuse victims minds are different plus the fact in this instance he could have killed her if she tried to run off

This the thing. Where does a person's standards lie? Niggas really criticized that man for trying to help. Also seems like their thought automatically went to him trying to save the woman. When his whole intervention could've been him trying to save his fellow black man from going to prison for beating that woman.

Niggas first thoughts was really don't save that broad and to criticize a man for trying to help.

Lol bruh why you hate decency

Decency gets you killed.

Unless it's a little ass kid, I ain't putting on no capes.

Motherfuckers can run around here and be heroic if they want to. If it ain't your job, mind your business.

End up dead and leaving the friends and family behind for a motherfucker they don't even know.

Or end up dead over some silly shit.

Shameful.

Which one of you had lasik? I can't remember. Just had my 2nd round of tests done. My eyes are dilated and I can't really see shit

I'm gonna pretend to work the rest of the day

Also if I misspell anything and autocorrect doesn't get it... not my fault

Procedure is on August 2nd. I'm not really scared anymore. I just wanna get it done

The goal is to not fuck up and forget to use the eye drops like (whoever it was...can't remember)

Which one of you had lasik? I can't remember. Just had my 2nd round of tests done. My eyes are dilated and I can't really see shit

Procedure is on August 2nd. I'm not really scared anymore. I just wanna get it done

The goal is to not fuck up and forget to use the eye drops like (whoever it was...can't remember)

D3DFF195-2854-484D-B4EA-4D2DE0B3166A.jpeg

@Sony Montana

Do y’all find it weird when one of your acquaintances makes a social media page for their kid (who you’ve never met), and they friend request you? Why would I wanna follow your 8 yr old daughter?

Well Im bout to make a YT and IG for my son (im controlling it) because he has a real bright future in track (maybe football lol) so more followers more sponsors in the future?

He the one told me to do so he can live out his dream of studying wild animals all over the world. He said he can make money young this way and not have to work most of his life lololol

Well Im bout to make a YT and IG for my son (im controlling it) because he has a real bright future in track (maybe football lol) so more followers more sponsors in the future?

He the one told me to do so he can live out his dream of studying wild animals all over the world. He said he can make money young this way and not have to work most of his life lololol

That makes sense as an athlete trying to get exposure

But in my scenario idk what it’s for…but it might look rude to decline the request

That’s cute man

Oh shit man I’m happy you’re actually doing it

its gonna be fucking great

Watching Intervention, shit is crazy lol. How you gonna be an addict in someone else's house lol?

Where's your shame?

Lol.

Do y’all find it weird when one of your acquaintances makes a social media page for their kid (who you’ve never met), and they friend request you? Why would I wanna follow your 8 yr old daughter?
I find it weird when chicks pages and posts be mad thirst traps and they plop a few pics of their kids in there. I’m scrolling, dick in hand and up comes your first born. That shit is not fucking cool b. Chicks be having mad followers, you know what we here for and it damn sure ain’t that. I legit think that’s some pyscho shit.

I got those 2022 pudding snacks
candy-bar-pudding-cups-QT-1200x630.jpg

those rolo ones are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back