Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
But all this shit about not having sex with men as if we are the ones that actually care about this abortion shit is them deflecting blame from 50 percent of the female population that think these bitches are nasty ass whores that let anybody skeet up in them.

Lol the sexual revolution already happened. The price of pussy is at an all time low. Men aren't marrying. Children aren't being born. Inflation is sky high.

Enjoy the world you created.

Kandi sipping tea clip.gif

"why are men so obsessed with other men"
-Dame Dash

I thought Orlando Brown was improving but it seems like he's going through it again

I never watched this funnymike dude interviews before but it looks like that's his thing. Asking celebs random shit that has nothing to do with em so I think Orlando was just saying off the wall shit in response to it.

What he said about bowow was some wild, pause worthy shit tho

You can say that I was popping shit like a weirdo..you can even passive aggressively dismiss me by saying aight king..

But what you won’t do is besmirch my name to say I was hidin behind an alias…I’m not scared of none of y’all enough to Batman in this bitch…

im Conner Kent..no mask..target on my chest
View attachment 882558

Zack!
I’m still a rookie at this and I’m trying to understand what she’s saying. So based off what she’s saying and the little I’ve been able to absorb deeper

Moon is emotion

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn which is authority based in discipline and karma

Capricorn Is also a cardinal sign which means it’s motivated into action based on that authority

With out the moon though normally, this is largely logical and non emotional actions.

So..with the moon in Capricorn, this means that the emotion motivated into action by this cardinal sign, will be based in discipline and karma..forced on us in our lives individually by an authority. And in a larger sense on us as society by an authority.

Now from what she’s saying when it comes to trying to focus on love, to push through this. This is actually kinda a scary video. Because I deal with this on the regular and it takes amazing mental discipline to get through the day when emotion ties into my cardinal energy.

And she’s just so calm about it..lol..if I’m understanding this right..this is gonna be horrible

Moon sign does have to do with emotions. I would say not just the emotions, it's symbolic of what's going on under the surface. You know like what you often don't actually share externally. Capricorn is also associated with career so you may have inner thoughts and emotions about your career or what brings you financial supply.

Here is a more general quidance video

I’ll find something to Google then boom a half hour goes by

then What I’m planning on what to do tomorrow

then I‘ll go to Amazon

then Reddit

then another rabbit hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back