Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a gun (owner) thread?

I haven’t watched the NBA in years..shits all pick and roll and 3 pointers. Fucking Hornets and Magic with 110 to 108 box scores..get that bullshit outta here

You brought it up.

Do you think there are 45 year olds running around the NBA?

My niece was here, soaked up my ac, played my number 3 girl PS5 that she left over here.

I yawned and was like, damn I'm tired.

She say, "You retired, you don't do shit all day, how are you tired?"

I responded, "You are 26 and exercise 4 times a week, why you still can't lose weight?"

She got up and left. I said "Bih, don't go around talking shit and you wanna go cry in the car I paid for."

Lol she always wanna talk shit and be sensitive when you hit her back.

I forgot this nigga was in the playoff threads with an alias popping shit like a weirdo.

Nvm king.

I forgot this nigga was in the playoff threads with an alias popping shit like a weirdo.

Nvm king.
You can say that I was popping shit like a weirdo..you can even passive aggressively dismiss me by saying aight king..

But what you won’t do is besmirch my name to say I was hidin behind an alias…I’m not scared of none of y’all enough to Batman in this bitch…

im Conner Kent..no mask..target on my chest
1657667403604.gif

You can say that I was popping shit like a weirdo..you can even passive aggressively dismiss me by saying aight king..

But what you won’t do is besmirch my name to say I was hidin behind an alias…I’m not scared of none of y’all enough to Batman in this bitch…

im Conner Kent..no mask..target on my chest
View attachment 882558
They've wasted him in this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back