Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of these accents are just exaggerated. I lived in FL for four years and met people from all over the state and never really heard anyone speak with those crazy deep accents. It wasn't until later that I heard that start popping up. Hell, Plies was the first person I heard speak with some deep shit like that and his shit was fake.
ESPECIALLY the Baltimore shit...

Niggaz heard me in podcasts and all kinds of shit we posted on here. That shit exaggerated

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when your child’s tells you, you are the reason he loves certain things so much.

me and youngin was recently talking., he telling me about his memories. Said he remembers our times driving around blasting reggae and that’s why he loves reggae til this day.

then he tells me about the time he found my gun. Even told me the conversation we had about it. He was like 5. Crazy he remembers that. But it’s also why he collects guns and can’t wait to show me all his purchases.

he made me feel good today I must say

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when your child’s you, you are the reason he loves certain things so much.

me and youngin was recently talking., he telling me about his memories. Said he remembers our times driving around blasting reggae and that’s why he loves reggae til this day.

then he tells me about the time he found my gun. Even told me the conversation we had about it. He was like 5. Crazy he remembers that. But it’s also why he collects guns and can’t wait to show me all his purchases.

Nigga how old is he lol

One of the greatest feelings in the world is when your child’s tells you, you are the reason he loves certain things so much.

Nothing like having a fond recollection of that time your 5 year old found your gun.

There's like a ranking...

1. Water aka nothing. Best smell is no smell. It looks clean, it looks healthy, you go down there to smell it just to be sure it won't funk up the room and it smells like nothing. That's a keeper. She probably don't drink, smoke, eat fried foods or eat pork. Or she got good genetics.

2. Cinnamon sugar, that's like when aroused. I had a more than a couple girls who pum pum smelled like hot taco bell cinnamon twist or cinnamon rolls.

3. Flowers. This is like the standard good average smell. Most women smell like a flower if they just get out the shower.

4. Fresh cut fruit. Fruity smells are cool. It's not too overpowering.

5. Chewing gum. If it smells like Juicy Fruit or Bubbalicious or even Spearmint. iIt's not too overbearing.

That's the top 5 smells to me.

I got always had a strong nose though. I can smell when a woman is aroused and ready or if she changed her die or if she about to go through her cycle. So I'm very sensitive smells and be using wipes and ball deodorant and all types of shit just so I can't smell myself. I started getting it waxed and shit.

I be on some Wolverine shit, I can smell when people about to have a mood swing.
Interesting okay

Or or or
I taught about real va fake guns, gun safety, how to fire and ti stay away from it and not be afraid of them.

you are all idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back