Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My square ass nephew just asked me if I ever shot someone.

I was like, you know the statue of limitations of attempted murder right?

He said, "That doesn't answer my question."

I responded, "Boy, you acting like a cop. Blocked."

Lol he real mad now.

Them Yemenis niggas gettin money. They damn near own all the smoke shops.. And they always have grabba. I like my grabba hot

Word

The most attractive women look like they pum pum smell like water.

But then there's women who might be facially attractive or or have a nice body and look like they pum pum smell like Cool Ranch Doritos.

I know Gal Gadot pum pum smell good.

What's your good pussy smell comparison 🤔 Or what does goes pussy smell like too you?

I actually would prefer drunk news

In her defense... we've all shown up to work still drunk and or high from the night before. Just not that late in life and not on television.

If you never drank a beer and/or smoked a cigarette in the shower in your 20's to get yourself ready for work you haven't lived.

What's your good pussy smell comparison 🤔 Or what does goes pussy smell like too you?

There's like a ranking...

1. Water aka nothing. Best smell is no smell. It looks clean, it looks healthy, you go down there to smell it just to be sure it won't funk up the room and it smells like nothing. That's a keeper. She probably don't drink, smoke, eat fried foods or eat pork. Or she got good genetics.

2. Cinnamon sugar, that's like when aroused. I had a more than a couple girls who pum pum smelled like hot taco bell cinnamon twist or cinnamon rolls.

3. Flowers. This is like the standard good average smell. Most women smell like a flower if they just get out the shower.

4. Fresh cut fruit. Fruity smells are cool. It's not too overpowering.

5. Chewing gum. If it smells like Juicy Fruit or Bubbalicious or even Spearmint. iIt's not too overbearing.

That's the top 5 smells to me.

I got always had a strong nose though. I can smell when a woman is aroused and ready or if she changed her die or if she about to go through her cycle. So I'm very sensitive smells and be using wipes and ball deodorant and all types of shit just so I can't smell myself. I started getting it waxed and shit.

I be on some Wolverine shit, I can smell when people about to have a mood swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back