Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have killed her w that punch … self defense rules apply here

Self defense only applies while under threat/attack

Once he began to walk away, self defense no longer applies

Once he walked away, she shouldn't have pursued him, that hook to the temple that took him to the ground was enough

Self defense only applies while under threat/attack

Once he began to walk away, self defense no longer applies

Once he walked away, she shouldn't have pursued him, that hook to the temple that took him to the ground was enough
Per ur vantage point the hook to the temple was no longer necessary cuz he was already walking away

Per ur vantage point the hook to the temple was no longer necessary cuz he was already walking away

Naw, that was in the heat of the moment...

Once he hit the ground and there was a lull in the action.....

No DA worth their salt is going to indict her on that but pursing an additional confrontation after the fact is a different story

She still wanted to fight after he ran in the building. She still tried to go after him, that's not self defense anymore since now she's the aggressor

All of the worst

I think some of these accents are just exaggerated. I lived in FL for four years and met people from all over the state and never really heard anyone speak with those crazy deep accents. It wasn't until later that I heard that start popping up. Hell, Plies was the first person I heard speak with some deep shit like that and his shit was fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back